GenerationMe

GenMe

GenMe
Hey wats up to all the poster im GenerationMe, I have like about one month since i became a memeber. I know no one knows me in here, But im 20 years old, A dad of a wonderfull child name adrian, I used to live in Los Angeles but i moved to Beaumont Tx, 2 years ago. Idk if you guys really want to get to know me, But if you do dont be a stranger and hit me up. Ya could tell me what ever you want. If you think im a bad poster just tell me and shit i learn from all the mistakes.

goodness gracious. These threads have become ALL the rage. Don't blame me. Jake and Shocky had them before my leviathon was made.

goodness gracious. These threads have become ALL the rage. Don't blame me. Jake and Shocky had them before my leviathon was made.
Hello Norcal yeah i must of stole the idea of this thread but like a dont know no one i just wanted to introduce myself to who ever reads my thread. And i also wanted to get to know some of the posters and mods to. so yeah.

Yet, sadly, mine sits there, unloved. Have you gotten that tat priced or anything, yet? Also, once you get it, I'd love to see a pic of it.

I havent. I sitll dont have an actual concept full done up yet, and I want to research the crusades a bit more before I go throwing their creed all up on me. Check the NorCal thread though, I have another request for you

Hello GenerationMe.... nice to meet you. I see we're both from the same state, I live in Stephenville, about 2 hours from Waco, if you didn't know where it is.

Hello GenerationMe.... nice to meet you. I see we're both from the same state, I live in Stephenville, about 2 hours from Waco, if you didn't know where it is.
Hello Dagger nice to meet you to buddy, so how is the enviorment there? here its kind of wack there aint nothing to do here..

Hello Dagger nice to meet you to buddy, so how is the enviorment there? here its kind of wack there aint nothing to do here..

Not a whole lot going on, it's a college town. I go to Tarleton State University here, next year is my last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back