• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gelgarin - The Hero WrestleZone Deserves, But Not The One It Needs

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
He's a TNA apologist because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a vociferous guardian. A protector who stares in your general direction. A knight who's right because he's white.

I see what you're doing -- trying to make a statement about how not all TNA fans are immature or stupid while at the same time taking heat off of shattered dreams to make sure his appointment as TNA mod flies under the radar. Clever, but you've got to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on me.

I understand he waits until you sleep to try and compensate. Mileage may vary on whether it works or not though.

On the whole I think I prefer the 'Gelgarin - Biggest Poser on Wrestlezone' thread. I understood that one better.

Still, the thought is appreciated, we've now had more Gelgarin threads in the past couple of months than we have had in the previous decade.

I know he could give two shits, but, after reading some of Gelgarin's recent analysis on TNA, I find him to be a very insightful poster. I still think he's totally wrong about Antonio Inoki's impact on puro, but he's an intelligent guy.

I honestly can't remember, though I'm sure I could defend it if Tdigs points me in the way of the original post. I'd guess at something controversial, as memory serves it was the Wrestlezone tournament and I was pushing such agendas as:

Bryan Danielson is a superior wrestler to John Cena because he'd main event Wrestlemania better than Cena would main event... err... Man Up.

Takayuka Sugi (my least favourite Japanese flip machine) is a batter wrestler than Bruno Sammartino, and would be more over if they had a match in America.

Jushin Liger only ever got over because he was associated with a short lived cartoon that ran for half a dozen episodes.

and many other gems on my quest to find out exactly what I could get away with posting without getting called out. To Tdingle's credit he was the only one to actually cotton on to the fact that I was full of shit... to his discredit he has now been bringing it up like clockwork for the past three years.

On the whole I think I prefer the 'Gelgarin - Biggest Poser on Wrestlezone' thread. I understood that one better.
Ok first of all I made that, and it wasn't a tribute to you, people could write whoever they thought was the biggest poser and I chose you.

Whatever Coco said here is exactly the reason why to.Also, you're like a walking arm bar, effective but boring and redundant.

Ok first of all I made that, and it wasn't a tribute to you, people could write whoever they thought was the biggest poser and I chose you.

Whatever Coco said here is exactly the reason why to.Also, you're like a walking arm bar, effective but boring and redundant.

If he's an armbar, you must be a hammerlock. Pointless.

I honestly can't remember, though I'm sure I could defend it if Tdigs points me in the way of the original post. I'd guess at something controversial, as memory serves it was the Wrestlezone tournament and I was pushing such agendas as:

Bryan Danielson is a superior wrestler to John Cena because he'd main event Wrestlemania better than Cena would main event... err... Man Up.

Takayuka Sugi (my least favourite Japanese flip machine) is a batter wrestler than Bruno Sammartino, and would be more over if they had a match in America.

Jushin Liger only ever got over because he was associated with a short lived cartoon that ran for half a dozen episodes.

and many other gems on my quest to find out exactly what I could get away with posting without getting called out. To Tdingle's credit he was the only one to actually cotton on to the fact that I was full of shit... to his discredit he has now been bringing it up like clockwork for the past three years.

I haven't brought it up in a long time, homey. Apologies if you thought I brought it up in this thread to get on your tits. I brought it up, because, just like me, you have very strong opinions that you rarely back down from. I respect that and wanted to let you know that I can find great merit in your posting even if I don't agree with some of it.

Was your post on Heavy Rain where you copied almost all of Yahtzee's review verbatim one of your experiments?

I'm going to frown at you as I would at somebody who abused the word 'literally'. And no; that was just me being accurate. Heavy Rain's movement controls were horrible, its camera was frustrating to deal with, the first act was woefully boring and the narrative as a whole (whilst fine by a video game standard) was less compelling that when they tried to do the same thing five years previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back