Game Dev Story - Great Mobile Phone Game Ever

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Well, at least it's certainly my favorite ever. I have probably already spent 20+ hours on it, just in the last week. It's so addicting, so simple and yet so much to do.

For those interested, the premise is you run a video game development company. You start from the bottom, with only two employees, taking odd jobs to raise enough capital to afford a license to create a game for a game console. As you produce more games (and advertise) and make more money, more people become fans. As more people become fans, your games sell better. Over time you build up your business, hire more people, even develop your own game console.

So much fun.

I have it on my iPod, its pretty fun. I originally downloaded it as a time waster, something to do while waiting on machines at the gym, and ended up enjoying it so much I play it during most of my down time

It seems a little expensive at $4 (on iPhone) but it has been totally worth it. And I say this as someone who has had $20 on his iTunes account for over a year and never purchased anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back