• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gail Kim heel turn!!

GeTiTT

Pre-Show Stalwart
so i was thinking now that Melina is champ, she is going to need a new fresh feud. we already seen the Melina/Maryse just finished with a short melina/fox.. i doubt they will push Jillian for a serious feud over the title...so what better way then have gail kim turn heel.?? obviously she is one hell of a performer but not getting over as a face like they expect her too..she has the talent and i know melina and gail can put on one hell of a program together. and IMO gail works well as a heel she was way over in TNA as a heel i think this move can benefit the divas division and freshen it up alot!

I don't think this would help Gail Kim at all. She hasn't been consistently pushed hard during her return to WWE, and I don't think things are going to change for her now. There's a good chance that the Women's championship and the Diva's championship will be unified soon. It's obvious LayCool will end up feuding with Melina to see who's the dominant female in the WWE, and I just don't see Gail Kim fitting anywhere into that picture. Kim had been pretty irrelevant ever since she arrived in WWE. Sure she's had her shots at being champion every now and then, but nothing ever came of it. Becoming a heel won't help Kim. She'll just contiue to be lost in the shuffle of Divas on Raw. Nothing major would change if a heel turn were to occur.

i have to agree with Mitch. This wouldn't do anything for Gail. Almost nobody cares about the Divas division so i doubt that a heel turn would do anything. The heel turn would work for about 2 weeks and then it wouldn't mean anything to everyone else. In everyone's minds, she would just be another heel diva.

I wish they'd do SOMETHING with Gail. She's one of the better in-ring divas for sure. Maybe a heel turn would inject some much needed character into her. I'd definitely be up for anything, as I like Gail Kim and wish she'd get more time.

i could be mistaken but wasn't Gail a heel in her first run (for awhile)

for as great a wrestler she is she just can't get over in the WWE. now whether thats the companys fault for not pushing her right or the fans fault for not responding to a great female wrestler that doesn't have implants and blonde weave idk...i'll let you all decide. but the bottom line is Gail (sadly) will probably never be a big star in WWE even if she is (more than likely) the best Diva in the ring.

As the Miz would say ...."Really?!?! Really?!?!'

Who the hell cares about gail Kim heel turn? Is it me, or are these thread subjects getting dumber and dumber as the weeks go by. I should start a thread tomorrow titled "iron Mike Sharp...if he sported a mustache, would he have gotten over as at least an upper midcarder?' I know all the realy wrestling fans out there are thinking the same thing, and all these IWC Marks actually respond to these pointless threads with 5 paragraph essays.

Hmm, very good question. But here's the thing. It's not that a heel turn wouldn't do alot to help Gail Kim or that Gail Kim couldn't handle it. I mean, you look back into the past and remember, Gail Kim was a heel when she first came into the WWE and was pretty brutal and played it off well. And this was when she was rather green and sloppy in the ring. Now that she is much better, I think that she would be a formidable opponent for Melina and they could have some great matches.

So where does the problem lie? Well the problem lies in the fact that Gail Kim is on the Sho Funaki development plan. And that plan is the one where the WWE pretty much thinks that she would feel lucky to even be working for them every again. Many superstars have been on this plan and Kim is no different. As soon as a decent influx of ring able divas comes along, then Gail will be just another future endeavor candidate.

And it's sad because she would be a part of a great chase and reign, but for now, she's just being paid NOT to work for the competition.

No I don't really think that would be a good idea. Gail Kim is basically a luke warm average face at best. So you think turning her heel would be any good? She's overly botchy in the ring and has a dry personality. As a heel with a dry personality it usually falls flat and with her high offense she should remain a face to "wow" the crowd with her moves. I don't think she should be turned heel at all or at least anytime soon. Gail Kim is lost in a division where other divas are just outshining her. We have LayCool, Melina, Maryse, among others who are very relevant in the division right now. Making Gail seem as low on and irrelevant as the freaking Bellas. Turning Kim heel will not solve this issue as she has been lost in the diva's shuffle since her return to the WWE.

I'm going to agree that turning her heel really won't do anything for her without a push and more screen time. I also think with a similar heel role to that she had in TNA, she could get over. I've always wanted to see her matched up with Randy Orton for some reason. Both heels mind you, and I can see her working the evil sadistic diva role pretty well.

When WWE brought her back I thought it meant they were finally ready to kick the women's division into action again and compete with the then-hot KO division. But ever since Gail arrived I haven't seen anything that has made her return worth leaving the KO division for (excluding that hefty paycheck I'm sure she's getting).

It really is unfortunate because this woman can go in the ring. I understand why Gail went back to WWE, for the money. But considering how WWE has been using her, I don't understand why they wanted her back because she isn't doing anything they can't get any other diva already on the roster to do.

but for now, she's just being paid NOT to work for the competition.

Yeah that does seem to be the case. Though so many will argue WWE doesn't see TNA that way, and while that may have some truth, I don't doubt that much like Kim, they see there is talent there that could hurt them in some areas if used right.

a heel turn would be great for gail. Heel turns need some tv time. And even a little tv time is more than none. Gail kim is a great talent and if she gets over with the fans, than i think she will REALLY GET OVER.

Honestly I think Gail needs to go back to TNA...
First off I hate TNA but damn, Gail is uber fucking talented a former Women's champ and they under utilize the shit out of her...

Anyone see that tag match with Gail and Eve vs. Alicia Fox and Jillian? Eve didn't even tag Gail in at all and when the match ended you could tell by the look on Gail's face she was pissed. A heel turn may work but honestly I think it just won't happen for her and it's damn shame

Like most people said, the Diva's division isn't a big deal, so if she went heel, it really wouldn't make it a difference... Unless of course you bring some male talent.

Zach Ryder and Alicia Fox were paired together for a month or so. Then Alicia turned on him, and then she won the belt. She was great on the mic, and that little bit of a pairing was enough to make her known.

Now, before everyone goes ape shit on this one, think about this. What male star needs a valet, to give him that extra exposure. That little bit of a new niche. We want her to go Heel, why not have her hang around the Miz, give her some of that heat, and maybe a diva title run would make her somewhat of a big deal. Miz is getting to be a big star, and he is getting his NXT rookie some good heat, and building up the Danial Bryan feud. Why not get the Miz involved in the Diva's division. They need someone else besides Ted having Mayrse take him to the ring.

But, Gail Kim is in women's wrestling, so it always ends up not that big of a deal.

I think Gail Kim could turn heel, have a good fued with Melina, and possibly even win the Diva's Championship. I like her as a face, but she deserves a lot more.

And exactly why would we need to see this? Just because Melina is a face and it'll give Gail a chance to get the divas championship? I'd rather not. She's boring, practically the whole division is boring with exception of LayCool, Maryse and Eve. And I would much rather they build the division around them than a diva like Gail Kim, who quite frankly hasn't done anything to warrant herself a championship reign.

She's horrific and all that stuff, I'd much rather see someone worth it getting the championship. Perhaps turn Melina if anybody needs to be turned.

Gail is one of the best female "wrestlers" there is. She can't get over as a Face and that is kind of a surprise to me. The Divas wrestling is boring but at least Kim does it well. I would hope her turning Heel could do something for her. Because the Face thing just isn't working.

She won The Women's Championship in her first match ever in WWE before her TNA run. Surely her skill level should mean something to WWE. She should get one of the championships that are out there. Maybe connecting her to some Male Heel could help get her over like one of the other posters said about Alicia Fox & Zach Ryder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back