• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gail Kim and the Bellas - the new Attitude Divas.

RKOx7

Vipère Mortelle
Gail Kim and the Bellas got a pretty hefty little moment backstage at tonight's Rumble as well as last week's RAW. In my opinion, these 3 Divas have singlehandedly brought back some credit to the Divas division through their backstage cat fights and namecalling.

Gail Kim burned the Bellas telling them they have nothing to do now that there isnt any guest hosts and the Bellas tried to deem themselves superior to Gail Kim, which all led to a cat fight, twice.

Gail Kim vs Bellas seem to have the potential to work as they definitely draw attention to themselves more so then the lame face to heel turn Melina did, the new red hair of Alicia, and the cooling down of LayCool/Beth/Natalya.

The questions I pose are... seeing these 2 segments on RAW and Royal Rumble, did it at all feel nostalgic of Divas a couple years ago?

Where do you predict this will go?

Who is the face and who plays the heel (the obvious choice seems to be Gail Kim babyface and the Bellas heel... but Gail Kim has definitely shown attitude this past week)?

I can see this start to turn into something. They are finally using these three the right way. Gail Kim has amazing potential and is getting involved in something. She was right about the Bellas having nothing to do without the guest hosts. Now they have something to work with. If we could somehow get another Diva into this, it could set up some pretty good tag matches. All of them are decent if not good in the ring. Nikki Bella can work the mic and Brie and Gail are showing improvemant. Daniel could possibly be the guest referee in some of their matches. I think that there isn't going to be a distinct heel or face. All girls are going to have attitude. I'm glad to see some backstage brawls between the divas again.

I'm soooooo happy Gail Kim is finally getting some air time which is richly deserved. For one thing, she is one of the best all around wrestlers in the diva's division. Another thing, she is super hot. But then again, I have a thing for Asian chicks. Also there is a report on the main WZ page about the Bellas working as heels at recent house shows so hopefully this is definitely a start to a lengthy program.

Also, to the poster above that mentioned maybe adding another diva to mix, what about Awesome Kong? Remember, Gail Kim actually has history with Kong dating back to when they were in TNA together. I don't necessarily think they will go this route with Kong, but it is a possibility.

Do something with the divas genrally speaking they drive me too eat too much. I do think gail kim is kinda hot however I think the divas now don't compare to what they were. I wish wwe had christy hemme i could watch her foreever

I'm just glad they are doing something with the diva division, rather than just a tag match here and there. Personally i usually fast forward through all of the diva matches. I was very disapointed when Eve came out as the extra participant. I was expecting Awesome Kong to be revealed. I honestly believe she will bring a new interest to the Diva Division that has not been there for a long time.

While I am glad to see more divas being involved in s/l's (ie. Kelly on SD), GK/Bellas are a long way from the Attitde Divas. The Divas then had something special, the It factor that tese 3 are missing.

However, as I said, I am glad to see WWE doing something with the divas. I was so expecting a Bella versus Bella 'feud' and was shocked seeing Gail and DB.

Good call on the poster above that mentioned the Gail/Kong connection. Doubt that is where the WWE is headed but a good connection none the less

The Bellas need to get their over rated asses off my t.v. someone tell me why they have the best win loss ratio out of all the divas???. I'm just glad Gail is getting some face time it's Gail putting life into those segments. She basically beats herself up when those bella twits attack her. I'd rather Gail feud with Alicia or Tamina maybe both three way feud...But knowing WWE that won't happen. Btw how dare you compare the bella twits to the divas of the attitude era...Gail fine but the Bellas pfft yeah right -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back