FWA: Female Wrestling Association

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
BACKSTORY:

The Female Wrestling Association attempted to create a prospering business once before under controversial circumstances, but failed to keep afloat due to many women pulling out and blown financials. The company was put to rest and all issues with TNA and the WWE were resolved. Everyone returned to their respected companies and did not mention the existence of the FWA.

Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff slowly drifted TNA away from Dixie Carter as they gained the majority of shares. They kicked her to the curb as her visions for TNA were not of Hogan and Bischoff’s standards. Stephanie McMahon was being pressured by her father Vince to create storylines, but every time was either shot down or redrafted by Vince. She could not take the stress and decided to quit.

With the Monday Night Wars coming to ahead, both WWE and the TNA decided that featuring women wrestlers would only decrease their ratings as they were only used for eye candy and they had no creative ideas left for them (respectively). Dixie & Stephanie had discussions about what was happening and decided to make their own company based solely on women wrestlers. They made the announcement, enlisted all the women who were fired and pooled their money together. Each person used their reputation and name value within their own sector to raise awareness (i.e. Mickie James in the music community).

With enough media attention, public interest and sponsors, the FWA became a running company once again.

E-Fed Limitations:
  • Only women are allowed to be used
  • Each female must be currently working for either TNA or WWE as of when the FWA officially commences (as this was the date that every female was sacked from both companies)
  • Any female that joins the WWE or TNA from when the FWA officially commences onwards, can be hired to work for the FWA as it fulfil's the limitations of which wrestlers/personalities to hire/use.
  • If any female leaves the WWE or TNA from when the FWA officially commences, they are permitted to stay with the FWA as the fictional story dictates that they are no longer with the WWE or TNA.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

For information relating to this E-Fed other than shows and PPV's, please visit our website at this address. If you wish to post any feedback relating to this E-Fed, this is the place to do so as your comments will be deleted if posted in this thread.

Please enjoy and be patient between shows. We all have lives outside of these places too. I'm also apart of another E-Fed as well as a RPer in the sites main E-Fed WZCW.

The Female Wrestling Assocation has returned and will be broadcasting it's first ever show, the "Call To Arms" PPV very soon. Please visit the FWA.wz site for more information. I am very excited to see my greatest BT creation ever come back alive... I have finally found my smile to write creatively for matches! It's been so long since I actually got to sit down and make something happen. Sorry Beast, but I know I'll be committed to this more than a joint project.

Hope you all get to enjoy my writing more than I enjoy writing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back