• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Furries? are in town

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
So, I was walking downtown with my lady friend and one jumped out and decided to chase her. Kinda creepy.

Is that why there was so much traffic yesterday? I knew it couldn't have been that packed for a Pirate game, they must have been just coming in. I knew they were coming around this time, just wasn't sure when. Well, they next few days will be interesting.

I'm going down to the Strip District in about 5 minutes. This should be an interesting day. Well, least I'm gettin some Stiller stuff. :D

1240345074905.jpg

You see any Furries? I didn't. I was quite disappointed though. Got a pirate baseball shirt though. Probably going to go to a game sometime next week.

Also, on my little adventure to the strip, I got got by lil jimmy. Saw a stand called "Little Jimmy's Italian Ice". It was good though. Even though every bite reminded me of Truth.

Sully, if you go anywhere near town today you will see some. Its fuckin crazy. I have to go into town to get to work and everywhere I turn I see some. It's amusing...

Darn. Hope they stay awhile, don't think I'm going back into town till July. Always wanted to see some furries.

But hey, least I got some Italian ice from lil jimmy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back