• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funny Thing Happened Today

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
I was at work and someone bet that I could get a flight boarder to feign or actually hit themselves in the forehead (in reaction to a dumb thing that they caught them selves out on...... believe it or not it seems to be quite the knee jerk reaction in an airport.

Long story short I was looking the perfect candidate to take the piss out of. (because in this case it seemed to be a break needed from boredom) I found this guy and he had his shoe laces untied and I told him he'd want to fix them before going along the escalator (they don't go up but rather for people who have heavy carry suitcases). His first reaction was to slap himself in the forehead....... I won the bet and shaved a penis and a set of balls in his head and he has to keep it there until we start work on Sunday morning.

NOTE: I did this after the shift because I didn't want to chance getting him or me fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back