• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funny story

Blue Chipper

Shapeshifting Humanoid
I was brushing my teeth this morning, and as I rinsed my mouth out I glanced over at a shampoo bottle. I didn't look at it directly, but something caught my eye. The bottle was pretty hazy, and I made out the words "*********ing shampoo". I immediately stopped what I was doing and walked closer to it. Of course, it said "moisturizing shampoo". I laughed.

It was funny to me, anyway.

:lmao:
I remember one time, when my step dad was really drunk. I had my dog (when he was a puppy) in the bath tub downstairs. He was so drunk, he went to the bathroom, opened the bath tub door and peed on the poor guy.

:lmao:
I remember one time, when my step dad was really drunk. I had my dog (when he was a puppy) in the bath tub downstairs. He was so drunk, he went to the bathroom, opened the bath tub door and peed on the poor guy.

:)
Must have been pretty drunk to not only pee in the bath tub instead of the toilet, but to not see the dog in the tub.

Are you ready for the winner? I am about to hit you guys with it.

Before a wedding I was supposed to go to, I accidentally brushed my teeth with Hair removal cream. Winner!

:)
Must have been pretty drunk to not only pee in the bath tub instead of the toilet, but to not see the dog in the tub.

Yeah. Then in the morning when I told him what he did, he didn't remember.

Now that I recall, there was one time he pulled a bag of nails from a drawer and tried to serve them on a cup. God knows what his intentions were.

Are you ready for the winner? I am about to hit you guys with it.

Before a wedding I was supposed to go to, I accidentally brushed my teeth with Hair removal cream. Winner!

Winner, hands down. I guess you freaked out when you found out.

I almost cried. This was about two years ago, so I was a grown man basically. You ever seen a grown man cry about hair removal cream!? I thought not.

Yeah. Then in the morning when I told him what he did, he didn't remember.

Now that I recall, there was one time he pulled a bag of nails from a drawer and tried to serve them on a cup. God knows what his intentions were.

He was drunk then, too....right?!

Was walking my dog in a feild, walked past this old guy with a pair of binoculours.

He turns to me and goes "look at all the tits"

Hands me the binoculours, I look through them excitedly, turns out he's talking about blue tits. What a weirdo

Was walking my dog in a feild, walked past this old guy with a pair of binoculours.

He turns to me and goes "look at all the tits"

Hands me the binoculours, I look through them excitedly, turns out he's talking about blue tits. What a weirdo

Sorry for my lack of worldly knowledge, but what's "blue tits". Some kind of flower?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back