Funko Pop Vinyls

Nice! I can't wait to get paid, I'm so behind on HP pops. 7 easily gettable, 4 not so.

I'm probably done buying pops until I go to comic con next month. And then I'll wait until after Christmas. But I really want Ginny for my HP collection and I might not wanna wait to get it.

A new series of Dragonball Super pops are on the way... Zamasu (plus glow in the dark version), Hit, Whis, Gotenks, Future Trunks, SSJ Future Trunks and Goku Black,

Plus the limited editions of Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, Beerus, Metallic Beerus and Golden Frieza...

And just how many could there be to come out of the Universal tournament...? Got to have a Ultra Instinct Goku, Jiren, Zeno and LSSJ Kale at the very least. We haven't had things like Mystic Gohan or other versions of Buu yet either. I'd like a Master Roshi too.

Nice little score today, found Zack Ryder pop at FYE. Only paid 15 too which isn't bad for an exclusive, woud've cost me at least 20 at comic con in a couple weeks.

I think those got that announced a month or so ago, could be wrong.

Fuck, I didn't realise. Sorry! I hadn't seen anything on here so thought I'd best post. Just preordered Rock and Razor.

For my shelves I've got the following set up planned on the 7 shelves.

Bret Hart & Shawn Michaels
Undertaker & Kane (need to order Kane)
Chris Jericho and & John Cena
Ultimate Warrior & Randy Savage
Triple H & Razor Ramon
The Rock & Mick Foley (need to order Foley)
Stone Cold & Kurt Angle (hopefully Angle will be in the next range)

Picked up Mcgonagall today at comic con for my Harry Potter collection. Was tempted by Ginny too but I figured I had spent enough money for one day and why pay 12 when i can probably get it for 10 later?

HP to go:

42 Harry Potter w/ Marauders Map
43 Hermione Granger w/ Time-Turner
44 Ron Weasley w/ Scabbers
47 Luna Lovegood w/ Lion Hat
48 Peter Pettigrew

49 Remus Lupin Werewolf - Hot Topic
50 Ginny Weasley Quidditch Robe - Barnes & Noble
51 Harry Potter w/ Firebolt - BoxLunch
52 Snape Boggart - NYCC

I bought a bunch of these as Christmas presents this year for my co-workers. They're cooler than I thought they'd be. Mostly sports related, but nice.

Santa (KB) brought me Snow White, Grumpy, Kelly Kapowski, Belle and Lorelai Gilmore.

Though I am awaiting 2 custom figures of my little brother and sister. The boxes arrived and they look amazing, I can't wait to see the figures. I didn't realise they were a thing, but I am SO excited.

Did you get them customed from Funko HQ or did you use a third party seller?

There's some great ones I've seen out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back