Funko Pop Vinyls

I've got a couple of Breaking bad ones as gifts and a Daniel Bryan one from a Wrestle crate but I'm not into them so much, I prefer collecting the mattel elite legend figures a mixture of them and the old Jakks Classic figures.

I've got a couple of Breaking bad ones as gifts and a Daniel Bryan one from a Wrestle crate but I'm not into them so much, I prefer collecting the mattel elite legend figures a mixture of them and the old Jakks Classic figures.

I'm jealous of the Daniel Bryan one, I can't find that at a decent price anywhere. That's a good get.

I'm jealous of the Daniel Bryan one, I can't find that at a decent price anywhere. That's a good get.

Thanks, Just checked ebay I didn't until now realise it was such a valuable figure, May sell it at some point now as it doesn't really fit in with the rest of my collection not sure if I still have box for it though so will likely decrease the value.

Harry Potter with the Maurader's Map has arrived today making my Harry Potter collection complete!

Definitely preordering Angle and The Hardy Boyz double pack on next pay day in a couple of weeks. Then I finally have the 14 I need to fill my shelf. I’ve been holding out on buying others hoping these 3 would eventually be released so I’m delighted!

Picked up Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl today. Along with Ham for the start of my Sandlot collection and bearded Captain America.

Nearly completed my Sandlot collection today. Grabbed Smalls, Squints and Benny. If only FYE had The Beast I would have completed that collection.

Saw the Shawn Michaels WM 12 attire pop on eBay for £7 so snapped it up, it arrived today. Other Shawn is now back in his box on top of my cupboard and the new one is open next to Bret on the shelf

Saw the Shawn Michaels WM 12 attire pop on eBay for £7 so snapped it up, it arrived today. Other Shawn is now back in his box on top of my cupboard and the new one is open next to Bret on the shelf

i saw that one at FYE the other day, almost bought it. It looks good so ill buy it eventually.

The Hardy Boyz have arrived, very good pops. Still waiting on Angle though after preordering all 3 in Feb (I think) fucking ForbiddenPlanet taking ages as usual.

I'm falling a bit behind with being ill and losing my job over the last few months. Annoyingly they're annoying a funko shop exclusive for fantastic beasts which I can't order from the UK. Forbidden planet are also stopping their online division from the 7th and they get a lot of exclusives. That chain the nearest store for me is Middlesbrough so may have to chance there.

I believe there's 15 HP ones I'm behind on now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back