• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fucking Roommates

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
My roommate is hogging the living room, with two giant, white lights on, playing a war game with the surround sound, talking about, "I have a migraine," when asked to clean up his shit in the kitchen.

What the fuck.

ITT we talk about shitty roommates... or legitimately fucking your roommates. You know, whatever.

My roommate is hogging the living room, with two giant, white lights on, playing a war game with the surround sound, talking about, "I have a migraine," when asked to clean up his shit in the kitchen.

What the fuck.

ITT we talk about shitty roommates... or legitimately fucking your roommates. You know, whatever.

Lay down the line. Too many people are afraid to get serious with their room mates. Just tell them how it is and what to do in a serious and calm voice and they will listen. If not then make them do it.

Didn't you get a job writing for the main page?

Funny you should mention that, Chris Cash has horrible, terrible communication skills. Dude will call me at some random hour in the middle of the day on a weekday, when anyone would be at school or work, but won't answer his phone for shit at, you know, a reasonable hour.

So after trying to call him back about 84 times, I gave up on having anything to do with the main page.

Lay down the line. Too many people are afraid to get serious with their room mates. Just tell them how it is and what to do in a serious and calm voice and they will listen. If not then make them do it.

He won't do that shit anyway. And it's not like we can make him do anything, aside from threatening to cut off his internet, which is the only thing he really uses. The problem with that is, he handles everything with the cable company, including the internet.

:lmao:BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!, that's funny you think that will actually fucking work, I've tried this "calm" shit on numerous occasions, only thing that ever seems to work is when I finally "lose it" and threaten to move out, I own about 95% of the shit in our house, & I have pretty much every bill in my name, I leave and they are fucked, they'll have no electricity, gas, or water, or furniture, just an empty house with a futon mattress and some tiny beat to shit mini-couch they found on the side of the road

He won't do that shit anyway. And it's not like we can make him do anything, aside from threatening to cut off his internet, which is the only thing he really uses. The problem with that is, he handles everything with the cable company, including the internet.

See this is where it gets little tricky alot of people think you can just tell your roommate what to do, but the fact of the matter is more often than not the two of you have equal say in what happens, the place is just as much his as it is yours, two things I've learned over the years is pick your battles... and a mini-fridge in your room is a very wise investment

What the fuck.

Live in an efficiency at a motel/hotel. It's what I would've done after college had I not been willed a house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back