Fucking Hilarious

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
OK NUMBER 1 I AM THE BIGGEST EDGE FAN IN THE WORLD TO ME THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYONE BETTER THAN ADAM COPELAND AKA EDGE NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN BETTER THAN HIM PEROID HES BETTER THAN BRET HART HULK HOGAN ANDRE THE GIANT STONECOLD STEVE AUSTIN SHAWN MICHEALS TRIPLE H RANDY ORTON HELL HES EVEN BETTER THAN RIC FLAIR EDGE IS EVEN BETTER THAN GOD HELL I WORSHIP THAT MAN TO ME HE IS GOD I EVEN STARTED MY OWN RELIGION CALLED THE FIRST CHURCH OF EDGE. AND THEN I DO BELIEVE HE NEEDS TO STAY ON SMACKDOWN WETHER HE GOES GOOD OR BAD I WILL ALWAYS STAND BEHIND HIM

I'm in tears right now...I...I can't stop laughing..

homerepicfailps2.jpg

Yes, not only is Edge better than Hulk Hogan, he's also God. Literally.

I have to concur with Harthan, God isn't that good in the ring, personally i think its HHH holding him back, he should be main eventing every PPV, he can do all sorts of flippys and can take bump after bump.

On the other hand, the First Church of Edge? not quite the worst cult i've heard of, but it gets pretty close. At least if they all go drink some costic coolaid, i don't think anyone would be too troubled.

Did you take him apart? I'm considering it. Damn near it.

...Okay, I will. Because I haven't met my quota of dismantling new posters who don't use periods and CAPITALIZE EVERY WORD LIKE THIS.

I hate it when fans calls wrestlers by their real name. There is not a bigger pet peeve among wrestling fans for me than that.

But yeah... that dude's a nut, and now Will's favorite poster.

I hate it when fans calls wrestlers by their real name. There is not a bigger pet peeve among wrestling fans for me than that.

I wouldn't say I hate it when fans do on a forums because I'm sure I've called some wrestlers by their real names in some of my posts, but what does bother me is when they meet a wrestler and call them by their real names. I find that disrespectful to them.

If I ever met The Undertaker, I'm not going to call him Mark or Mr. Callaway, I'm going to call him Undertaker. To me, it just seems like a respect type of thing.

It's really bad when they refuse to use the wrestler's gimmick, and use the wrestler's real name as a way to say "Ha! I'm better than you because I don't give in and call Adam Copeland 'Edge!'" I want to punch them in the face.

..I was going to completely take the dude apart, but I felt dirty. So I joked around with him. Made me feel a lot better on the cosmic scale, if you will.

I'm a huge Edge mark. He's my favorite wrestler of all time but it doesn't mean that he is by any way a bigger wrestler and star than Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold. I think that when he's done with wrestling he'll be accepted as a legend but never in Hogan or Stone Cold's league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back