Fucking hell

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
Which stupid idiots would put a St Helens referee in a Leeds Vs Saints game?

It truely beggars belief if you ask me.

This shouldn't be allowed in any sport, at all. Any wonder Leeds got 3 players placed on reoprt and one sent off?

Why would it matter?

Bias. Plan and simple. Sadly, and many agree with me, referees often ruin games in Super League.

They've been both for and against Leeds, but whichever way they are, I dislike it.

A game a couple years ago was won by Leeds in the last second, due to 2 straight, wrong, decisions by a referee. I hated it. Loved winning, but he competely spoiled the game, and up until that point it was one of the best RL games I've ever seen.

Bias. Plan and simple. Sadly, and many agree with me, referees often ruin games in Super League.

They've been both for and against Leeds, but whichever way they are, I dislike it.

A game a couple years ago was won by Leeds in the last second, due to 2 straight, wrong, decisions by a referee. I hated it. Loved winning, but he competely spoiled the game, and up until that point it was one of the best RL games I've ever seen.

Hahahaha,

I know exactly which game you're on about... My mate is a Bulls fan, and still complains about it to this very day.

No questions it was one of the best games i ever seen.

[youtube]P0Gf80CVX3M[/youtube]

Wow, what a game to stuff up on. What was the ref thinking there geez i would be furious if i was a St Helends fan at that time. But its refs like these that stuff up Rugby League, there careless and are blind...

Hahahaha,

I know exactly which game you're on about... My mate is a Bulls fan, and still complains about it to this very day.

No questions it was one of the best games i ever seen.

[youtube]P0Gf80CVX3M[/youtube]

:lmao: Yep that's the one.

Last game of the first millenium magic.
1. That shouldn't have been a penalty to us.
2. Tansey was about 400 miles offside when he scored it.

I was hyper don't get me wrong, but it ruined the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back