Fuckin Cole ruined Cena's work.

Smartie

Broski of the Week #22
If you've watched Elimination chamber , You've probably noticed that after Cena won , He stopped a few seconds before celebrating like he still is waiting for some battle.

Fuckin Michael Cole said Cena 'can't believe the match is finished.

But the reason Cena did it was because the last two time Cena won the chamber match , Edge and Batista entered and stole his victory.So it seemed like Cena is expecting threats even after the match and It was real nice of Cena to do that.

i love it when wrestlers actually show that they can remember history cause IMO it makes product to look more legit.

Not only he failed to mention Cena's history , he also said Cena's won only one chamber.what kind of a commentator he is that who can't even remember simple historical facts.

Booker T was also shit but I'm glad there's a thread on it.

If you've watched Elimination chamber , You've probably noticed that after Cena won , He stopped a few seconds before celebrating like he still is waiting for some battle.

Fuckin Michael Cole said Cena 'can't believe the match is finished.
He had a look of confundledment on his face. I thought that was the angle he was going for.

But the reason Cena did it was because the last two time Cena won the chamber match , Edge and Batista entered and stole his victory.So it seemed like Cena is expecting threats even after the match and It was real nice of Cena to do that.
Where's the proof on that?

i love it when wrestlers actually show that they can remember history cause IMO it makes product to look more legit.
YOu would be loving the punk/orton angle right now then I take it.

I'm struggling to see why Booker is constantly making Kofi look like shit - saying stuff like he isn't ready for the next level yet, he'll only be ready in a few years - and then goes absolutely apeshit over Drew McIntyre who, lest we forget, is supposed to be a heel.

I'm struggling to see why Booker is constantly making Kofi look like shit - saying stuff like he isn't ready for the next level yet, he'll only be ready in a few years - and then goes absolutely apeshit over Drew McIntyre who, lest we forget, is supposed to be a heel.

I don't know anybody that agrees with what he said there...

:theyareontome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back