Fuck you Celtics!!!!!

WWTNA

Occasional Pre-Show
I hate Boston now! They beat my team The Knicks! That *** Paul Pierce had to drop those 3pts on my team like that! But hey, The Knicks played a good game and I guarantee you The Knicks is getting the championship this season. Anybody else who disagrees is a little bitch!

What you think about the game? Mad right?

youmad-.jpg

the knicks were pretty fucking beast in NBA Jam, but noo one could touch me with the Hornets. Mourning and Larry Johnson were monsters when put out together

Eh, I have no opinion on ****** ball.

May be if it wasn't ... I wood.

Sup racist. How's life?

Btw, you know your white, right?

Wasn't many weeks ago where you were complaining about cracked out ******s at your job waol'n out, was it?

"Yeah I was like telling this kid to calm down and his mums started yelling at me, cuz they both work at the mcdonalds i manage and i was like "yo i aint racist but il knock a ***** out"
"I aint racist cuz my friend is black, and hes the reason i been in so many fights"

lol.

Stoudemire should work on a quicker release.
Lets be honest, the pass wasn't great, no way could he catch the pass behind him and throw up a shot in the .4 seconds they had left. If the pass was in front of him yes, but behind him it's doubtful.

I'm surprised they didn't add more time on the clock though. They must have gotten the clock stoppage perfect (a rarity).

the knicks were pretty fucking beast in NBA Jam, but noo one could touch me with the Hornets. Mourning and Larry Johnson were monsters when put out together
The Knicks are STILL pretty beast in NBA Jam (at least when I play as them). Stoudamire, Gallinari, and Felton (plus Ewing/Starks) kick all kinds of ass together. Sure they're no Bron/Wade/Bosh, or Kobe/Gasol, but they still kick ass.

Lulz, Knicks winning the NBA Finals this year. Keep dreaming.
I'm a Knick fan, and I know it's not happening. They're a playoff team, but unless they get lucky they aren't winning anything.

But if they get Melo, then who knows, all bets are off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back