FUCK YES!!!

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
http://www.hitfix.com/articles/will-smith-and-jaden-smith-to-so-star-inm-night-shyamalan-sci-fi-film

Greatest news I've heard for quite some time from Hollywood. Now Shyamalan can go on to ruin the career of one of the shittiest and most bland leading men today. That Will Smith's son is in this only makes its potential to be a bomb that much more appealing. Put Natalie Portman or Reese Witherspoon in it (with a Vince Vaughan cameo) and I'll get off my ass and campaign for Shyamalan to win some kind of international humanitarian award.

So many opinions I disagree with... yet, don't want to argue about Will Smith or Natalie Portman's talents in yet another debate where we will just agree to disagree.

I will agree that Shamalan blows though.

Will Smith had three good movies out of ten this past decade (Shark Tale doesn't count). One good Portman performance doesn't make up for the shit she's otherwise churned out recently (e.g., The Other Woman and the friends with benefits movie).

If you want to argue about something, argue. If not, shut the fuck up and refrain from making oblique comments.

Portman's a talented actress. I loved her in V for Vendetta and she's done some other great works. Have you ever seen Hotel Chevalier? She was damn good in that short. She wasn't bad in Garden State either.

As for Will Smith... he himself is always entertaining even when his movies are not, and more often than not his movies are entertaining. Independence Day, Men In Black, I Am Legend, and I Robot are all very entertaining flicks. Even the stuff that I don't like as much has merit. He's also bank.

And no need to fucking snap at me like that. I just didn't want to get in an argument about something where nobody would really take anything away from.

WHats that movie fittin to be about?

Will Smith's ship crashes on a desolate earth 1,000 years in the future and he and his son wander across the post-apocalyptic lands to find hope.

Vague as fuck, but that's all they're giving us so far.

What the shit do you have against Natalie Portman TDigs? So she made a few bad movies, who the fuck hasn't? She's still a phenomenally talented actress.

Will Smith and his offspring however can all fuck off for eternity. Especially his daughter Willow. I saw a clip of her singing that "I whip mah hair back n forth" piece of shit song at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice awards on an entertainment show last night and I wanted to blow my fucking brains out. It's horrifying that a little girl so terrible at singing and making music is getting so much positive re-enforcement from her family and other Yes-Men. She probably thinks she's actually talented, which is even more horrifying.

Portman and Will Smith might actually have some talent but they sellout so often you would never know it.

Portman started her career in Star Wars
Will Smith was in Fresh Prince.

They have always been like that!

Ill try and ruin the film right now with no knowledge of it. There will be a twist, and will smith's character will have just dreamed it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back