Fuck Rep!

Then there's a solution to the problem. Grab that motherfucker and try to rip it off. That would teach him real quick.

Sounds like a horrible thing to do to another man but I got a pretty face and I don't need some gorilla fuckin it up.

Betta tell em.I was at the club and some cat's was tryna start somethin.I told everybody around me that my italian boots would be holdin up a pair of nuts if these n-word's didn't sit the hell down.Oh I was gonna make it a win,alright.Then the bouncers threw em out. *phew

If my best friend was beatin the shit outta me nothing is sacred.

:shrug:

Trust me, my mind was like "hit him in his balls!" "run muthafucka!" "gouge his fucking eyes!" "headbutt that *****!" But all I could do was sit there, its all good though, he felt terribble about it, and apologized immediatly after, we're still best buds :)

I'd go up to him next time I saw him nut tap him, and say that was for that time he beat your ass. It's only fair.

Lulz, that'd make him mad all over again. But yeah, he apologized only about 50 times, and gave me a shit ton of wrestling dvds, he even hugged me after it happened, twas heartwarming.

The Staff used to give e-hugs when we gave Infractions. Unfortunately, we found it didn't really soften the blow any.

If anything, we now resort to knees in the groin.

More nut shots.
kick1.jpg

The Staff used to give e-hugs when we gave Infractions. Unfortunately, we found it didn't really soften the blow any.

If anything, we now resort to knees in the groin.

There should be more hugs around here.Then we wouldn't have all these people in prison having e-meltdowns and carrying on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back