• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fuck Lewis Hamilton! Jenson Button's Championship Thread of Being Fickle

Jimmie Johnson will win the only motorsports championship that matters in about 2 weeks. It'll be his 3rd title in a row.

Yup , It's pretty boring too. They have 2 road course races a year. They're both usualy boring as hell. The only realy exhiting races are the 4 restrictor plate races during the year. (2 at Daytona 2 at Talladega) I actualy prefer the Indy racing leauge to any other racing.

But I thought you said NASCAR was more exciting than F1?

F1 involves skill, not just driving around in a circle.

Jimmie Johnson will win the only motorsports championship that matters in about 2 weeks. It'll be his 3rd title in a row.

Is this one of those American sports that you don't let other countries play so they can't beat you?

I still maintain that he'll only be the first black champion if he wins it twice. He's only half black, you see.

Barack Obama will need to win a second term.

Is this one of those American sports that you don't let other countries play so they can't beat you?

Juan Pablo Montoya is from Brazil. He won one race.
Dario Franchetti is scottish. He didnt even make it a whole season.
Marcus Ambrose won a Nationwide series race. He's going to the Sprint cup next year.

Montoya is Columbian, How do I know that? He left F1 because he wasnt good enough to win a champion.

Any with the name Franchetti isnt scottish.

It's realy only popular in America in the South. I prefer the IRL over Nascar any day but the season is very short and it's hard to get interested in.

But reading back a bit: that Ferrari reaction was priceless. "Yeah, we did it! We did it! ...Uh? What do you mean "Glock slowed down"?"

It's realy only popular in America in the South. I prefer the IRL over Nascar any day but the season is very short and it's hard to get interested in.

NASCAR is hugely popular all over America, it's one of the highest grossing professional sports leagues in the country and it's fanbase is constantly growing, every single race is a sell out, I think only the NFL brings in more money, possibly the NBA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back