Fuck, I can't stop watching!

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Okay so after taking time to cool down, I realized that I'm still pissed about Rock winning the WWE title... yeah, not so much Cena winning the Rumble. I like Cena somewhat, and I wouldn't mind seeing Punk vs. Cena on the big stage. Wouldn't even have minded seeing him beat Punk on the big stage. Alas, that won't be.

And tonight, we will be welcome with a Rock Celebration probably.

But then I thought... Chris Jericho returned last night. And then I thought, Vickie Guerrero or AJ would make a great stand in for Stephanie McMahon.

So now, I'm here pissed off about Rock winning the title but at the same time, I want to see if we can get even the slightest confrontation between Rock and Jericho as we head towards Mania.

Not only that, but now I hear that Lesnar's signed for 2 years... Taker is coming back soon... and there's just so much more that I want to see.

Damn the WWE for doing this to me.

Out of that, I deduce that you didn't like a booking decision but will continue to watch because of the future prospects. That's fine and reasonable.

I just don't understand why you care about the changing of the title. The title is only a prop; it means nothing. Entertainment is derived from superstars, in-ring action, stories, etc., not the allotment of a championship. The same guys are going to be there. The same action will be present. So, really, will it affect your viewing of the show that much?

I dont think they are so mad at Rock for winning the title, but because it sets up Rock/Cena again. Which is a horrible idea why not repeat the match that got the most buys in history?

Okay so after taking time to cool down, I realized that I'm still pissed about Rock winning the WWE title... yeah, not so much Cena winning the Rumble. I like Cena somewhat, and I wouldn't mind seeing Punk vs. Cena on the big stage. Wouldn't even have minded seeing him beat Punk on the big stage. Alas, that won't be.

And tonight, we will be welcome with a Rock Celebration probably.

But then I thought... Chris Jericho returned last night. And then I thought, Vickie Guerrero or AJ would make a great stand in for Stephanie McMahon.

So now, I'm here pissed off about Rock winning the title but at the same time, I want to see if we can get even the slightest confrontation between Rock and Jericho as we head towards Mania.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg0uEVzknxE&feature=youtu.be

is this you?

I really hope Jericho sticks around, no idea if he will though.

But just seeing Rocky win the belt again was a great moment, I absolutely loved it!

The more Rock we have on tv the better.

32937340.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back