Fuck Feminism

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
Apparently in this day and age, women are supposed to have "equal rights" as men. Sure, I can play to that to some degree, but when it involves a kitchen like where I work it should be a totally different story.

I'm a manager, because I'm a male, and I command my women to make other men sandwiches. By rights, they should get back in the fucking kitchen and do their business because that's only one of the very few things women are programmed to do. Yet, they refuse my orders even though these bitches get fucking paid.

Normally, I'd backhand them to an applauding male audience for disobedience, but in this day and age feminism allows women to decline orders and declare assault and abuse! What the fuck happened to society?

What the fuck happened to society?

Women found out if they with-hold sex from Males, they can achieve anything. Unfortunately, thats mostly true. (except for gays)

I can find irony in the fact that Women have equal rights because they feel they achieved them.. when in reality, its merely because their legs went on strike and refused to open.

That's why I use the meat-grinder at work. Either they open up or Subway receives a fresh shipment of roast beef. Good thing too, we were running low on marinara sauce at the time.

Gotta keep them bitches in check, bro. Just tell 'em: ****e, make these sandwiches, or else I hit you with the ring hand!

My thoughts exactly. I sickens me to see women in power, or on TV. The only thing women should do..is suck my dick...clean...and cook.

They should not have rights to speak unless I tell them too.

They want to be made equal to men, but it's still wrong if we punch them... Double standards.

If there was Male vs Female MMA fights, I would watch that shit.

[youtube]eCuUdpLzguY&feature=related[/youtube]

The above video is slightly stupid.

But this one is major fucking WIN!

[youtube]Nx0-dN3giY0&feature=related[/youtube]

Goes to show, you don't fucking line jump at McDonald's. You gonna get your ass JAKKED!

I'm sick of all this press on Tiger Woods, now that we are on the subject. That man is a GOD of the golfing world, a real man's man sport and should deserve to sleep with all those bitches. His wife should be fucking grateful that he is raking in the dough so she has better equipment in the kitchen to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back