FTS

Nazi mods.

Could be worse, though. They could be redistributing a portion of your rep which you could live comfortably without to those who need it the most.

Kinda ironic when you quoted this Rauf fellow by saying "They brought it on themselves" well... You brought this on yourself. You told KB to do it.

Yeah the chamber stuff was too far. Sorry about that.

All good. It was bound to happen sooner or later. We've gotten heated plenty of times. It was going to boil over at some point.

Plus, I quit smoking pot and I haven't had a drink in a while, so I'm a bit on edge.

1274191761807.jpg

Well, moron, that's actually infraction worthy, and being that that would be one point, it is in fact "slap on the wrist" worthy.

Nice try though.

Still, that's not breaking "zero" rules is it? But what's being wrong about one more thing tonight to you.

All good. It was bound to happen sooner or later. We've gotten heated plenty of times. It was going to boil over at some point.

Plus, I quit smoking pot and I haven't had a drink in a while, so I'm a bit on edge.

No actually that was me testing what would happen when your biggotry was used on you for once on here.

The main reason you're in here since it's pretty clear you're tipsy at least. Consider this as your drunk tank.

Plus, I don't think anyone who knows me thinks I meant all of what I said.

Some of it yes, but I'll leave it to you guys to figure out what it was.

(PS, the stuff about Anonymous Cheesedick being a crackbaby, I definitely meant.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back