• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Front Row Tickets

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
I thought that I'd share how I got Front Row tickets to a Raw house show :)

I know that it's just a house show but I'm still really excited since this is my first time going to a WWE event and I get to sit front row.

Has anyone else ever had front row tickets?

I have once and it was fun. I had the million dollar belt and teddy looked at right me and pointed to it and after the show he signed it for me. Its really fun. I'm sure you will enjoy.

My friend and I got to get front for the Smackdown where Edge made his return to Friday night smackdown after he and CM punk got traded, and Edge "Flipped the Bird" we were on tv the WHOLE night. We had SO much fun with our ZIGGY PIGGY signs and Dolph ziggler gave my friend Chris the evil eye the whole night. Kofi remembered me and Chris from running into us earlier that day when he was out and about in the city. Drew's intro is WAY cooler in person. We got to meet Big Show after the dark match after the show was done. He came up and said hi to us and the soldiers sitting next to us.

My friend and I got to get front for the Smackdown where Edge made his return to Friday night smackdown after he and CM punk got traded, and Edge "Flipped the Bird" we were on tv the WHOLE night. We had SO much fun with our ZIGGY PIGGY signs and Dolph ziggler gave my friend Chris the evil eye the whole night. Kofi remembered me and Chris from running into us earlier that day when he was out and about in the city. Drew's intro is WAY cooler in person. We got to meet Big Show after the dark match after the show was done. He came up and said hi to us and the soldiers sitting next to us.

Do you remember the date when you went? I want to look it up on the internet and look at your ZIGGY PIGGY sign. lol

I went to a taping last year and got a hi 5 off christian.

Phoenix had a sign saying "Cole shot JR"

Super Dave pissed Matt Hardy off with his sign saying "I came to see Jeff Matt Hardy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back