From Hardy Boys To World Champions

J

jawn87

personally, id like to see these guys do it. imagine this, you go to just the superstars pages and it has the pictures of the top champs and jeff for raw with wwe title and matt for smackdown with world heavyweight title. i think that it would be one of the greatest things wwe could pull out of their asses because right now i hate the whole "LETS KEEP GIVING THE TITLES TO CENA/RANDOM GUYS WE WANNA PUSH LIKE BOOKER T!" because right now, id much rather see even sylvan as WHC than booker. that is bad. but id really like to visit that page one day and it has the hardy boys as the top champs on whatever show their on. what do you individuals think?

I would'nt let Jeff Hardy anywhere near a World title. He's unreliable and his matches are'nt of the same quality they were 4-5 years ago. Matt Hardy has everything to make it as a main eventer but I dont think he will be given the oppertunity in WWE.

i wuld luv 2 c jeff hardy as world champion. hes been on a role and hasnt been beaten often when it comes to a fair match. matt hardy is just not steppin up. he deserves to at least be in the u.s title hunt and he is used 4 debuting rookies and most likely he loses. he is the most misused talent on smackdown rite now after the undertaker

Jeff will never get past the IC title, and Matt will be relegated to wrestling Helms every week, or in a rare "non-title" match with Benoit. Matt got screwed all around in the Edge-Lita situation, and now he will be paying for it for some time.

Unfortunatley I dont think they will ever rise past mid-card status

Neither of them would make good World Champs. Matt Hardy is a little bitch who whined his way back into a job, and Jeff is pretty unreliable but seems to have resolved that issue a little bit since returning, but still seems like he would rather do drugs than wrestle. They dont have the size either. I am sorry to say this but to be HEAVYWEIGHT champion, you need to be bigger. The only small guys (off the top of my head) that could pull it off was Shawn Michaels and Jericho (6'1 and 6'0) but they have charisma on top of the wrestling ability, something both the Hardy's seriously lack. Size is significant to the title, as well as charisma. Jeff can call himself the charistmatic enigma, but he is not such.

jefferson411 said:
Neither of them would make good World Champs. Matt Hardy is a little bitch who whined his way back into a job, and Jeff is pretty unreliable but seems to have resolved that issue a little bit since returning, but still seems like he would rather do drugs than wrestle. They dont have the size either. I am sorry to say this but to be HEAVYWEIGHT champion, you need to be bigger. The only small guys (off the top of my head) that could pull it off was Shawn Michaels and Jericho (6'1 and 6'0) but they have charisma on top of the wrestling ability, something both the Hardy's seriously lack. Size is significant to the title, as well as charisma. Jeff can call himself the charistmatic enigma, but he is not such.

You're forgetting Bret Hart as well...

While I respect the in-ring ability of Jeff and Matt, they don't have that it factor that would make them good World Champions. Both are below-average on the mic, and I would have to say that Matt in particular is probably one of the worst on the SmackDown! roster in that department. Someone like Chris Benoit (who is still better than Matt) can get away with that, but Matt Hardy is not in his league as far as technical ability is concerned.

jefferson411 said:

Where have you been lately? ... Rey Mysterio is like the smallest guy EVER to be WWE World Champion!

So with that in mind, size doesn't matter IMO.

Personally, I believe that Matt and Jeff deserve to shine. They've got wrestling in their blood, they've wanted it for so long and have worked their asses off for a long time now. Sure, they may have had bumps in the road (Jeff in TNA, Hardy injured) but I think it's just the case of a stronger gimmick/devotion of more air time and a decent push that will spark Matt/Jeff to the Main Event level...

The most unlikely people make it to be World Heavyweight Champion. So don't underestimate superstars, because it's amazing how they can go from being just another guy, to a Superstar. (For instance, Bradshaw's transition into JBL! - Now that was smart...)

they should of never left the tag divison because jeff shouldt matt hardy was doing well as a single wrestler till cheat on Lita with ashley but ever since then he been well a other virison of Benoit.

I say put them back togther

Let's see what Jeff Hardy does with the IC Title first before we jump ahead of ourselves. Let's see if Jeff has indeed reformed and that his "fucked up" ways are behind him. Jeff needs to show that he is reliable enough before he is even considered for the World Title. Right now he's NOT even close. As for Matt, nobody gives a damn about him anyway!

Matt is in no way worse than Scott Steiner ever was... Matt's main event push will eventually come, probably involving Edge... they have one of those feuds that will always could flare up... like Martel and Santana or Jannetty and Michaels in the past...remember when every time they were in the Rumble at the same time for years they would go straight for each other...

I really dont understand why people are so high and mighty on Matt and Jeff, to be honest I really dont see what is so superb about them. I dont think that either one of them would make good Heavyweight Champs. They were alot better when they were a team. But seperate they look kind of lost. I know that I am going to get some feedback from this telling me I dont know what I am talking about but I am sticking to my opinion. And I want to make it very clear before you all get upset that I didnt say they werent good wrestlers, I just dont think they deserve to be the Number 1 guy on their shows.

you know wordisborn21, i said the same thing about edge, and what happened? he won.

jawn87 said:
you know wordisborn21, i said the same thing about edge, and what happened? he won.

But edge is different he did what Vince tell him to do he was never miss a house show like jeff and matt did he didnt make deathg threats towards other wrestler over the internet or cell phone like matt and jeff.And Edge was nice towards the fans threat us like people something matt and jeff never did.

but you know what, i still think its going to happen. and when did the threats take place? i never knew that.

jawn87 said:
but you know what, i still think its going to happen. and when did the threats take place? i never knew that.

right around when matt hardy got fire for begin late for a House show

T-Money said:
Where have you been lately? ... Rey Mysterio is like the smallest guy EVER to be WWE World Champion!

So with that in mind, size doesn't matter IMO.

Personally, I believe that Matt and Jeff deserve to shine. They've got wrestling in their blood, they've wanted it for so long and have worked their asses off for a long time now. Sure, they may have had bumps in the road (Jeff in TNA, Hardy injured) but I think it's just the case of a stronger gimmick/devotion of more air time and a decent push that will spark Matt/Jeff to the Main Event level...

The most unlikely people make it to be World Heavyweight Champion. So don't underestimate superstars, because it's amazing how they can go from being just another guy, to a Superstar. (For instance, Bradshaw's transition into JBL! - Now that was smart...)

I was hoping it would be assumed that anyone other than the guys I listed as exceptions to the big man rule made bad champions in my mind. I don't think Rey was a good champion. He is a good wrestler, hella much fun to watch, but he should not have been HEAVYWEIGHT champion. But I did leave a few guys off the list like Guerrero, and Hart, who also made great champs despite being small. Once you are over 6'2 I don't consider you a little guy, but that is just in my mind.

I never heard about death threats, but like I said before, I consider Matt a little whiney bitch for all the stuff he did online to get attention, so maybe he did make threats and stuff.

Someone before me said it best, they do not have the it factor to make them good champions. No mic work, no size, no it. They can wrestle, yes, but not everyone is born to be World Champion.

I hate both of these guys.. I do think Jeff is better then Matt. Jeffs Monsters Ball Match against Sabu, Rhyno, and Abyss last year was awesome he did some sick things and I got to give him credit. But I hate him and Matt.... They will never win a world title unless the go to TNA, but TNA is finally getting some legit main event title guys.. So best world title they can win will be in a indy fed in about 10 years when there washed up fat and out of shape. Hell that reminds me of the Rock N Roll Expressm thats exactly what there doing now.......

I haven't read all the posts pardon me if I say something already mentioned.

Matt Hardy is not qualified to be the World Heavyweight champion. As many of you have said, he lacks the necessary charisma. The champion represents the company, and is considered to be the leader. I will never see Matt Hardy in that light

Stone Cold, HHH, Rock, Foley, Nash, Hogan, HBK, Flair, Angle, Undertaker all were amazing. Matt Hardy doesn't fit in with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back