Wrestler's Real Name: Francis O'Hara
Wrestler's Gimmick Name: Frankie Smith
Wrestlers Nickname: The Celtic Destroyer
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 238 lbs
Hometown: Dublin Ireland
Billed From: Dublin,Ireland
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: brown with occasional blonde streak and mohawk.Short.
-----------Eye color: Blue
-----------Facial Hair: Stubble,that's all
-----------Ring Attire:Green or blue t shirt with ripped off sleeves and the irish flag imprinted on it.Denim or black shorts with knee pads and blach boots.
-----------Backstage Attire: jeans and a jersey(Ireland,Dublin or manchester United) or shirt.
-----------Physical Features:Not fat but not lean either.Quite broad.
-----------Tattoos: a celtic cross on his back
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Heel
Gimmick: An agressive,intense,cynical wrestler who has been shaped by the violent surroundings of dublin and sets out to exact his fury.
Strength: Very agressive.Good at striking,submissions and suplexes.Very agile.
Weakness:Can become too focused and becomes deceived.Can get disqualified by being too aggressive.can be tricked easily.
Trained By: Finlay,Sheamus O'Shaughnessy,Samoa Joe,Aj Styles,Low Ki.
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
samoajoe2.bmp

Brief History:Born 2/5/80. Grew up on the hard streets of Ballymun,Dublin,surrounded by alcohol,drugs and recreational,needless violence.He was forced to fight to survive and trained as a cage fighter.His father was killed by a group of youths which drove him to become merciless when fighting.Soon turned to wrestling after his mother died of a heart attack and moved to America to further his career.
Title History:3 time IWW heavyweight champion.
Entrance Music: in too deep by Sum 41
Entrance description: he walks through the entrance and stops,shaking his arms and looks at the crowd.He then nods intensely and walks slowly to the ring focused on his opponent or the crowd(Depending when he comes out).He slides under the ropes and and climbs the turnbuckle.He looks at the crowd once more before jumping down.He uses the "gun" symbol and points at his opponents before they begin.
Finishers: The Final Message Similar to Low ki's "Ki Krusher and the "Psycho Driver",i.e. a cradled,fisherman pildriver-type move.Can be hit from a firemans carry or a fisherman's suplex.
The G-Force A double chicken wing,tiger suplex into a pin.
15 Most used moves:
Wrist clutch exploder
belly-to-belly suplex
enzigiri
samoan drop
powerbomb
spinning forearm
ole kick(Facewash)
moonsault
lariat
anaconda vise
DDT
Diamond Cutter
neckbreaker
Full Nelson/dragon suplex
half nelson backbreaker(Can do five ina row)
Sample RP:
Frankie is standing by the lockers on his own,praying under his breath,preparing for his appearence on WZCW.

Interviewer:My guest at this time,newcomer Frankie Smith.So Frankie,what are you hoping to achieve here in WZCW?

Frankie:Well,I'm here to unleash my rage.These wrestlers,their fame,forttune and greed,will all be given,sweet retribution.

Coming from a beautiful country,what is it like in Dublin?

Beautiful,ha,it's a shithole.You and your skinny ass wouldn't last a second in that city,you'd be happy slapped by a knacker named Anto.He begins to become less patient

Happy slapped?-

look it up on youtube.

So anyway,what do you think your future holds in WZCW?

My future.What dumbass question is that.The future is unwritten.There is no future but what we make,ourselves.Will I win,will I get a contract,or will i lose,fly home and spend my days trolley racing outside tesco.Who the fuck knows.But I'm ready as hell for the toughest 15 minutes of my life.

and finally,do you think you can win the battle royale

Can I win?Yes.Will I win?I don't know.But I'm not going down without a fight.So you better watch out.
The wrath of the celtic destroyer,the countdown begins,...........

He pushes the mike and walks out,soon followed by the interviewer.

Jesus,he's scary.Wouldn't like to be in the ring with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back