**Application for Mr. Kennedy**

Wrestlers Name: Ocheeva
Wrestlers Nickname: The Dark Warrior
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 254 lb.
Hometown: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Billed From: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Dirty Blonde/Buzzed 1/2 inch except in middle with mini mohawk
-----------Eye color: Baby Blue
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Black Tights and wristbands with no top, but comes out with Black cloak
-----------Backstage Attire: Black Cloak when seen, but hardly seen at all
-----------Physical Features: Scar on left eyebrow from young accident
-----------Tattoos: None

Gimmick: A Christian or Rock aura about him, very confident and not only thinks but has proven that he deserves to be where he is today by putting on very exciting matchs and also is a hardcore fanatic.

Strength/Weakness:

Strengths-Can use weapons in ways other wrestlers only dream of. Uses many different suplex moves and is a great technical wrestler.

Weakness-Not great at tag team matchs as he does not know when to tag out or many tag moves. Has been dq'd because he is use to the hardcore tactics and does not sometimes realize what is wrong or right in normal singles matchs.

Alignment:Face

Trained By:Chris Benoit/SCSA

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Brief History:Not much is known about the History of Ocheeva except for that before he joined WZCW he wrestled in Japan and held every major singles title.

Title History:Every major singles title in Japan

Entrance Music:Let's Ride by Hed Pe

Entrance description:The lights go out for 5 seconds before Let's Ride by Hed Pe hits! Then a red light makes the enterence ramp glow and smoke starts to rise from the top(think edge).Out walks Ocheeva with his cloak covering him from boots to neck and he walks down the ramp down to the ring. He stops before he gets to the ring and cracks his neck. Walks towards the ring steps and slaps hands with a fan. He then walks up the ring steps and gets into the ring. As Ocheeva stands in the middle of the ring, he takes off his cloak with a quick whirl. He then waits for his opponent.

Finishers:[B]Ashes to Ashes[/B](Top rope DDT)
[B]Dust to Dust[/B](Death Valley Bomb)

15 Most used moves:
Snap Suplex
[B]German Suplex[/B]
[B]Rolling German Suplex[/B]
[B]Belly to Belly Suplex[/B]
Capture Suplex(Leg caught between the two wrestlers)
Spinebuster
Sharpshooter
DDT
Brain Buster
Full Nelson(Submission, usually done into a full nelson slam combo)
Full Nelson Slam
Shooting Star Press
Top Rope Dropkick
Spear
European Uppercut

Sample RP:
*Camera opens with Todd Grisham holding a microphone looking into the camera.*

Todd: "I'm standing here with the man that just lost his debut match against Jack Harris tonight, Ocheeva!"

*Camera widens out to show Ocheeva standing in a sweaty mess next to Todd Grisham.*

Todd: "Thanks for joining us for this interview Ocheeva. Now i'd like to get straight to the reason for the interview, what's the reason for Koala Typhoon interfering in your match tonight, and more shockingly, what does he mean by "She's not yours"?"

*Ocheeva looks down with a depressing smirk on his face. He starts to shake his head slowly then looks up at Todd then into the camera.*

Ocheeva: "Well Todd, it's a shame he had to interfere in my match tonight, but I knew when I joined WZCW, that I would have to confront my past sooner than later."

*Ocheeva's eyes start to bulge and he gets more focused and closer to the camera.*

Ocheeva: "And with that being said, I know Koala Typhoon won't stop stalking me untill he gets her back, but i'm not about to let that happen. I have NEVER laid down for anyone, and i'm not about too! So Koala Typhoon, you better get ready, because now that you have my attention, i'm a man on a mission, and that mission is to finish what we started over 16 years ago. Get ready, here I come!"

*Ocheeva turns and walks away down a hallway with workers working on a set.*

Todd: "Ocheeva! Wait! Who are you talking about!"

Wrestlers Name: Ocheeva
Wrestlers Nickname: The Dark Warrior
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 254 lb.
Hometown: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Billed From: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Dirty Blonde/Buzzed 1/2 inch except in middle with mini mohawk
-----------Eye color: Baby Blue
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: Black Tights and wristbands with no top, but comes out with Black cloak
-----------Backstage Attire: Black Cloak when seen, but hardly seen at all
-----------Physical Features: Scar on left eyebrow from young accident
-----------Tattoos: None

Gimmick: A Christian or Rock aura about him, very confident and not only thinks but has proven that he deserves to be where he is today by putting on very exciting matchs and also is a hardcore fanatic.

Strength/Weakness:

Strengths-Can use weapons in ways other wrestlers only dream of. Uses many different suplex moves and is a great technical wrestler.

Weakness-Not great at tag team matchs as he does not know when to tag out or many tag moves. Has been dq'd because he is use to the hardcore tactics and does not sometimes realize what is wrong or right in normal singles matchs.

Alignment:Face

Trained By:Chris Benoit/SCSA

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Brief History:Not much is known about the History of Ocheeva except for that before he joined WZCW he wrestled in Japan and held every major singles title.

Title History:Every major singles title in Japan

Entrance Music:Let's Ride by Hed Pe

Entrance description:The lights go out for 5 seconds before Let's Ride by Hed Pe hits! Then a red light makes the enterence ramp glow and smoke starts to rise from the top(think edge).Out walks Ocheeva with his cloak covering him from boots to neck and he walks down the ramp down to the ring. He stops before he gets to the ring and cracks his neck. Walks towards the ring steps and slaps hands with a fan. He then walks up the ring steps and gets into the ring. As Ocheeva stands in the middle of the ring, he takes off his cloak with a quick whirl. He then waits for his opponent.

Finishers:Ashes to Ashes(Top rope DDT), Dust to Dust(Death Valley Bomb, kind of like finlays)

15 Most used moves:
Snap Suplex
German Suplex
Rolling German Suplex
Belly to Belly Suplex
Capture Suplex(Leg caught between the two wrestlers)
Spinebuster
Sharpshooter
DDT
Brain Buster
Full Nelson(Submission, usually done into a full nelson slam combo)
Full Nelson Slam
Shooting Star Press
Top Rope Dropkick
Spear
European Uppercut

Sample RP:
*Camera opens with Todd Grisham holding a microphone looking into the camera.*

Todd: "I'm standing here with the man that just lost his debut match against Jack Harris tonight, Ocheeva!"

*Camera widens out to show Ocheeva standing in a sweaty mess next to Todd Grisham.*

Todd: "Thanks for joining us for this interview Ocheeva. Now i'd like to get straight to the reason for the interview, what's the reason for Koala Typhoon interfering in your match tonight, and more shockingly, what does he mean by "She's not yours"?"

*Ocheeva looks down with a depressing smirk on his face. He starts to shake his head slowly then looks up at Todd then into the camera.*

Ocheeva: "Well Todd, it's a shame he had to interfere in my match tonight, but I knew when I joined WZCW, that I would have to confront my past sooner than later."

*Ocheeva's eyes start to bulge and he gets more focused and closer to the camera.*

Ocheeva: "And with that being said, I know Koala Typhoon won't stop stalking me untill he gets her back, but i'm not about to let that happen. I have NEVER laid down for anyone, and i'm not about too! So Koala Typhoon, you better get ready, because now that you have my attention, i'm a man on a mission, and that mission is to finish what we started over 16 years ago. Get ready, here I come!"

*Ocheeva turns and walks away down a hallway with workers working on a set.*

Todd: "Ocheeva! Wait! Who are you talking about!"

Application denied. There was a dick/prisoner called Ocheeva. Coincidence? I dont think so. The prick is banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back