• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Trigg vs. Matt Hughes III

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
Okay so this is my first post in the mma section. I have been watching mma for about 5 or 6 years and I started back when we had Arlovski/Sylvia and Hughes/Trigg all fighting each other. With the news of Frank Trigg being resigned by the ufc would you guys be interested in watching Trigg/Hughes 3? I really enjoyed there series of fights back in the day. The trash talk was good and the fights were really fun to watch. I personally would love to see a third fight. I think that Trigg could even take the fight considering the streak he is on right now. So tell me would you guys be interested in a third fight and who do you think would win?

I don't want to see it. I don't think it'll end much different than the first two. Frank Trigg hasn't grown as fighter by leaps and bounds or anything, he's basically the same fighter, so is Matt Hughes, except they're both a couple years older.

If Trigg defeats Koscheck next month, and that's a pretty big if, then I definitely wouldn't mind this fight going down. I mean, the options for both fighters are limited anyway at this point, and this will just give them something to do while the UFC Welterweights continue to build themselves up. Plus, I have been of the opinion that Hughes/Trigg 2 is the greatest 1 Round fight in the history of MMA, so of course I wouldn't mind seeing these two go at it again. Let's just hope Trigg has finally learned how to defend the Rear Naked Choke! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back