Four Faces Of Foley

W

wholef'nshow15

What Is Your Favorite Face Of Foley And Why And What Is Your Favorite Match When He Had That Face?

I Love Mankind And My Favorite Match By Him Is Mankind Vs. Undertaker At King Of Ring 98.

Cactus Jack Was Also Cool Love Triple H Vs. Mankind At Royal Rumble 2000

Dude Love Vs. Stone Cold

Mick Foley Vs. Edge Wrestlemania 22

My Favorite Face Is Mankind

My favorite face is also Mankind... I liked his gimmick when he first came to the WWE... My fav Mankind match is the Boiler Room Brawl with him and Taker at Summerslam.. Great match... I was shocked when Bearer turned on Taker...

i like Mankind when he first came too. I don't like the mankind with socko and the flannel as much as the mankind with his brown wrestling attire and when he used the mandable claw (before socko)

I like all 3 faces..... but i think Mankind is the best if alll the 3

I loved Mankind, the good Mankind though. I didn't like the "Evil" Mankind. I love Socko and I loved The Undertaker, Mankind match, The Famous Hell In A Cell match. I also love Cactus Jack because he's all hardcore.

My favorite is Mankind, the best match he had was vs. Shawn Michaels at I.Y.H. Mind Games although it ended in a D.Q.

I've always been fond of Dude Love but he was more of a comedy charachter so he did'nt have a long life span.

cactus jack for the win :p
he had an awesome match against vader at halloween havoc....shoot i can't remember what year it was...
it was back when harvey whipple was managing vader

Mankind, it's really the gimmick that i think of right away when i think of Foley, he had such memorable matches and promos as Mankind.

yep...Mankind- circa 1996-98 before Mr. Socko, when it still seemed like he had something to prove...some of the strangest shit i had ever seen in the WWF...this is the persona that culminated in the Hell in a Cell match...after that night ,Mick Foley as we know him now was born

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back