Forum's Going Crazy Again

ZeroVX

2-Time WZCW Mayhem Champion
OK, since the complaint thread was locked, I guess I should mention it here.

Anyway, yeah, the forum's gone buggy again. I just started a thread in the Movies and TV section and the forum keeps changing its mind about whether or not it exists.

I infracted a guy and it shows up on his profile but not in the thread. :headscratch:

Yeah we know. It's in the server and Buffaloed, as in the admin above Sly and myself, is working on it.

Okay...I just thought that maybe with today being my birthday and all that it would be my luck that of course the site would be probably sending some bad juju and saying "GTFO" the site and spend some quality time with your family and open some presents!! But no, I choose to have 'intelligent, and witty' conversation with cool and admirable people whom I don't have to face if I want to say something off the wall or talk about wrestling stuff. LOL

yeah, 3 times today now I've made a post, 4 seconds later it's gone. Other posts are appearing and disappearing.

I love how it never fails that someone will mention the forum is not acting right, as if everyone on here didn't know it already.

Seriously, these threads are more ridiculous than John Cena turn heel threads. Get a fucking grip already, we all know the forum is messing up.

And the Complaint thread isn't locked, you just have to be smart enough to figure out how to post in it.

so almost every post I've made today has disappeared. I looked at my profile for posts I made, and a few turned up later, but the others are just gone. Also, why did the complaint thread get locked? I never saw anything about it in the thread

Is the site acting a little strange for anyone else? anytime I try to put a new post in, its telling me to log in, and I've already logged in, or its telling me thread doesn't exist...? Hope its not just me this is happening to...:wtf:

So you're an alt? It's RevengeofLita's birthday today too. Coincidence? I think not.

I signed up before for WZ, but never remembered all my login info....is that a crime??? I had been a year or two since I tried getting the login details on that name. I got locked out after trying to log in on so many attempts and lost my original email that I signed up for it on...:banghead: I guess I was just living in a brain fart you'd say...or just give me the stupid sign....

'No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator' So that's why I am here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back