foregone conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePeoplesChampion

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok so we all know that shawn michaels wants taker at mania.

and Batista said he going to win the Rumble and end Takers streak

My only question or quib bout this is.....why even have the match with rey mysterio?

Whats the point? We know that Taker going to win then.....and if mysterio wins how? and how shocked would u be?

If there's no point of Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio because the outcome is a foregone conclusion, then there's no point in a HBK/Undertaker rematch at WrestleMania and there was no point in having that match last year either.

A match with an obvious outcome still serves a purpose. Anyway, I half expect Rey Mysterio to win. It'll be easily done, HBK or Batista takes out the Undertaker, Rey pins him.

yes its a foregone conclution. taker beats rey and shawn wins the rumble. sad that the wwe is so stupid as to have the same match at back to back manias with the same dam storyline. no1 should ever face taker twice at mania, let alone back to back. kane did it but it was like 5 years apart so it was ok. wouldnt shawn be better used going against a guy like cm punk or morrison or even christian. give some1 a rub instead of having the same mmatch as last year. its a dam shame

i have a very strong feeling that they are gonna pull the swerve,by having rey win via screwjob and give a short reign until elimanation chamber

yes its a foregone conclution. taker beats rey and shawn wins the rumble. sad that the wwe is so stupid as to have the same match at back to back manias with the same dam storyline. no1 should ever face taker twice at mania, let alone back to back. kane did it but it was like 5 years apart so it was ok. wouldnt shawn be better used going against a guy like cm punk or morrison or even christian. give some1 a rub instead of having the same mmatch as last year. its a dam shame

Brilliant analogy. I also agree that back to back matches at wrestlemania between these two is dumb. I know Shawnd and taker always get what they want at wrestlemania, and that the match will be amazing. But man, we just saw it. there is no way it will hold trhe same candle to their contest last year.
Shawn should definitely be giving the rub to other wrestlers at this stage in his career. Not having a rematch with an even older wrestler trhan him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back