For those of you having THIS issue with a girl

Spear

Occasional Pre-Show
If the girl says "you dont want me, im horrible" "im a bad person, id only bring you down" shes totally into you. Just in case you didnt know that.

facepalm.jpg

Actually, she's trying to work out how into her YOU are, by your reaction. She also likely is feeling a little crappy and wants you to compliment her.

Actually, she's trying to work out how into her YOU are, by your reaction. She also likely is feeling a little crappy and wants you to compliment her.

And might have a slight case of crazy on the side. Not all, but definitely some. Always hated that game when I was single, because they'd start actin that way all the damn time and the negativity involved with that will drag ya down.

Bit of a fallacy there, I'm sure there are some girls who are just derp

That's the norm though, she's also trying to see how well you know her with said compliments sometimes

Or she is using that as a way to politely reject you.

That's more likely. I once said to a guy:

"You don't want me, I'm horrible" and "I'd only bring you down".

....because I didn't want to say to him:

"I don't want you, you're horrible" and "You'd only bring me down."

Proving, once again, my outlook.

Don't be offended that I only want to use you for sex when you make no effort to make yourself useful for anything other than sex.

Yep and I'm not fond of anyone who does it. I intentionally mess with them and reply back with "Fair enough, that's up to you". I've never been mean enough to say "Yeah, you're right"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back