• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the first time in nine Luthers

Dewey, I've hit you up with the PM. I was making it so I could tell you in some sort of sense.

I'm not a lover of the beer. All that yeast and hops doesn't agree with me. Heineken is probably one of the few ones I'll ever have.

Champagne and wines I only pull out when the time is right for them, but I limit myself in those areas too. Much prefer spirits for my tastes and stomach.

I can't wait until I can stomach fucking rot-gut scotch and god awful cigars so I can feel like a sophisticated drunk asshole someday. Maybe by way of a miracle I will get to that pinnacle of enlightenment and aristocracy.

Seriously though. Fuck that nasty liquor shit. Once you've had a Tucher Kristallweizen, you know you have tasted perfection. A good German beer destroys all competition. Or if you want to drink like you have an amoeba of class, get some fucking champagne, not some cheap shit either. A good bottle of champagne runs a lot higher price than Glenlivet, and tastes a hell of a lot better too. I still maintain though for casual drinking or to get fucking tanked you've gotta go with the German beer. Kristallweizen is the best beer on the planet.
I can't afford the champagne, as I work food service. I can afford a California sparkling White. As for German beer, this is what I drink.......

http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/beer . Scroll down to the February special brew. It's fucking delicious.

Good Link, I've had Hofbrauhaus at a place here in Des Moines called The Hessen Haus. It's the best bar I've ever been to, all kinds of different German beers on tap, in bottles, and they have this thing called "The Boot". It's a glass shaped like a boot that hold approximately 2 liter of whatever kind of beer you want. That is the way to drink my friend.

I share the food service pain as well. I don't do it anymore but I spent hellish years at fast food registers, I understand the dilemma. Glenlivet is actually pretty top shelf on that budget, and depending on what type you get can be pretty expensive. I just love the wines and champagnes, and when I want something stronger that is when I get to the German beers and stuff. The Kristallweizen is beer that contains no yeast, and sparkles like champagne. You know the tiny bubbles? It has more than most champagne and they last forever, all the way through the drink. Sorry, I am getting thirsty now. I gotta go get one bro, take it easy.

Ah drinking yes, I prefer my Crown Royal Special Reserve mixed with Coke myself. I also enjoy Hennessy, Hypnotiq, Courvoisier, higher quality vodka, and Tanqueray.

Beer wise I drink Budweiser. It's been my beer of choice for years now.

Oh and some stuff called Chambord, it tastes like some really awesome raspberry syrup. I take straights shots of that, no need for a chaser or mixer.

But of course, how could I forget my favorite mix of all, Caribou Lou.

Question for the Americans... Budweiser or Miller?

I have the chance of getting some imports soon and I was thinking of trying your beer.

Fosters and VB taste like shit. If you want any Australian beer that's okay, Tooheys is probably the best bet. Everything else, not worthwhile.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1779627 said:

I have the chance of getting some imports soon and I was thinking of trying your beer.

I'm a Coors Light man myself. and Yuenling (east coast beer)

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1779627 said:

I drink Rolling Rock, personally. Copious amounts. Sam Adams is a decent choice, as is Christian Moerlein. Try importing those, if you can.

I could barely finish a Glen Livet on the rocks. Yes, I've been drinking good Scotch since I was 17. I am perplexed by this. I can still shoot whiskey like a champ. I blame heartburn. What do you think....

Also, for the first time in years, I wasn't smoking a good cigar at the same time. Is this a factor?

You need to change brands. With scotch, sometimes your palate can get stale to a particular blend. Happened to me with Johnny Walker, so I switched to MacCallans. Brilliant change. I'll help you through this, my fellow abusive scotchy.

You need to change brands. With scotch, sometimes your palate can get stale to a particular blend. Happened to me with Johnny Walker, so I switched to MacCallans. Brilliant change. I'll help you through this, my fellow abusive scotchy.

I knew I could count on you, my liege.

Scotch FTW...

I didn't realize Mr. Becker was a scotchy, too. Interesting. I'm now willing to look past his fandom of the Steelers...

I didn't realize Mr. Becker was a scotchy, too. Interesting. I'm now willing to look past his fandom of the Steelers...

i6e9hc1.jpg

AWO Areoplex™;1780549 said:
IM TELLING , CharLee Brown no MEMES IM TELLING

That Meme served a purpose, at least for this thread. Becker and I have a friendly little disagreement about the Steelers and the Bengals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back