• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the first time in nine Luthers

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
I could barely finish a Glen Livet on the rocks. Yes, I've been drinking good Scotch since I was 17. I am perplexed by this. I can still shoot whiskey like a champ. I blame heartburn. What do you think....

Also, for the first time in years, I wasn't smoking a good cigar at the same time. Is this a factor?

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1778299 said:
At least it isn't methylated spirits. You've surpassed me, that's for sure.

What's a methylated spirit? Is that like Absynthe? I love that shit....

What's a methylated spirit? Is that like Absynthe? I love that shit....

It's cleaning solvent. Only pure breed alcoholics can drink it without dying. Once you start drinking that shit, you know you are completed fucked. And it's not the good kind.

Type in Methylated Spirits on google images and click the link on the one with information.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1778310 said:
It's cleaning solvent. Only pure breed alcoholics can drink it without dying. Once you start drinking that shit, you know you are completed fucked. And it's not the good kind.

Type in Methylated Spirits on google images and click the link on the one with information.

Wow. Yeah, no, I'm not that bad. One of my uncles used to be. But, not me.

So finishing a Glen Livet isn't as bad as you think. Should be proud of that, I would but I have no idea what a Glen Livet is.

I just stick to my vodka and scotch, with the occasional malibu and... dare I say it... Kahlua... with milk... the fat free kind... from a goat.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1778329 said:
So finishing a Glen Livet isn't as bad as you think. Should be proud of that, I would but I have no idea what a Glen Livet is.

I just stick to my vodka and scotch, with the occasional malibu and... dare I say it... Kahlua... with milk... the fat free kind... from a goat.

Glen Livet (I'm probably spelling it wrong), is a label of Scotch. One of the best.

As for that last bit....A perverse white Russian? If it wasn't goat milk, it might be good....

Never heard of it, might go to the Bottle-O (Alcohol Shop) and see if we have it. I'm usually drinking the Jack Daniels or Johnny Walker. Preferably with some coke in there, but still very potent.

Actually, I drink the Kahlua with that goats milk by itself. However, I did conjure up a Tropical Black Russian, which I think I may have mentioned. Fruity and gets me pissed quickly.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1778346 said:
Never heard of it, might go to the Bottle-O (Alcohol Shop) and see if we have it. I'm usually drinking the Jack Daniels or Johnny Walker. Preferably with some coke in there, but still very potent.

Actually, I drink the Kahlua with that goats milk by itself. However, I did conjure up a Tropical Black Russian, which I think I may have mentioned. Fruity and gets me pissed quickly.

Jack and Johnny are piss, compared. If they have it, buy an 18 year. Or higher.

Alas, the TBR sounds tasty. Why is it the fruitier drinks always get ya drunker?

Jack and Johnny are piss, compared. If they have it, buy an 18 year. Or higher.

Alas, the TBR sounds tasty. Why is it the fruitier drinks always get ya drunker?

Interesting, I shall take a look.

Because the malibu replaces the Cola in the Black Russian. I have multiple flavours in there, as well as cut up fruit pieces that soak up the alcohol really well (if it's a fancy type drinking party).

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1778356 said:
Interesting, I shall take a look.

Because the malibu replaces the Cola in the Black Russian. I have multiple flavours in there, as well as cut up fruit pieces that soak up the alcohol really well (if it's a fancy type drinking party).

Cola I'm guessing means Coke/Pepsi. Remember, I'm from the Midwest area of the States, so what you call cola, I call pop.

Anyhow, PM me the "recipe", and I'll try it at the next party I attend. Please, be sure to make it kind of simple....

We call it coke/pepsi here too. I thought you guys say cola. Alright, PM being fired at you.

Little note, you can adjust the amounts for each ingredient to whatever you like as it works either way, so there won't be much details here. Might want to "adjust the settings" before attending the next party.

I can't wait until I can stomach fucking rot-gut scotch and god awful cigars so I can feel like a sophisticated drunk asshole someday. Maybe by way of a miracle I will get to that pinnacle of enlightenment and aristocracy.

Seriously though. Fuck that nasty liquor shit. Once you've had a Tucher Kristallweizen, you know you have tasted perfection. A good German beer destroys all competition. Or if you want to drink like you have an amoeba of class, get some fucking champagne, not some cheap shit either. A good bottle of champagne runs a lot higher price than Glenlivet, and tastes a hell of a lot better too. I still maintain though for casual drinking or to get fucking tanked you've gotta go with the German beer. Kristallweizen is the best beer on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back