For the First Time in 60+ Years....

Razor

crafts entire Worlds out of Words
WHISTLER, British Columbia (AP)—With one more perfect run down sliding’s most treacherous track, Steven Holcomb drove USA-1 to the Olympic gold medal in four-man bobsledding Saturday, ending a 62-year drought for the Americans in the event.

It was the first gold medal for the U.S. in sliding’s signature race since Francis Tyler won one for the Americans at St. Moritz in 1948.

AMURICA. FEATS OF UNIMAGINABLE STRENGTH.

[YOUTUBE]4CbbtIoUceI[/YOUTUBE]

I smell a film version:

Cool Runnings 2: Not So Cold Due To Climate Change But The First Kicked Ass and The Sequal Will Too!

Oh, what's that? I couldn't hear you over the deafening sound of your souls breaking when we beat you in hockey.

Damn skippy. Amurica, bitches.

pics_patriotic-81.jpg

Have you ever seen Skeleton? Who ever thought of flying at 90 mph with your face 2 inches from the ground was broken.

Germany is doing well too but now that I see your sig I have to say that we do not have a good Hockey team ^^

To be fair, we're ahead of actual wintery countries in the medals table. Well, Finland. We're also a long way behind Holland, you know "the low country".

They have warmer weather than us. They just picked a winter sport and invested in it. Something like 95% of their Winter Olympic medals have come in long track speed skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back