• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the First Time Ever

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
I'm posting 'drunk' apparently. 8 beers (Coopers, btw) and I think I"m a little tipsy anyway. It's at my cousin's 20th too, so it's not as if I'm just drinking on my own.

I don't see the big fuss. I can't see stgraight and I have a bit of a headache. I don't know how Jonathan does it, but yeah. I wouldn't recommend it. 'Tis fun for the hour or two of just talking shit, but yeah, after that when you wind up on here, the fun wears out.

I'm a stupid 15 year old. Lecture me on the dangers of drinking here.

When I was 15 all I need was 4 cans and I was wrecked. He's probably drinking that Amerixcan shit. Nobody can get pissed on that.

When I was 15 all I need was 4 cans and I was wrecked. He's probably drinking that Amerixcan shit. Nobody can get pissed on that.

True. Very Very True.

Pounding Back Budweiser is like Pounding back water. It ain going to do shit except make you Pee alot

It is Australia it is like genetics or something, they can put away alchs. It is like the old joke, The only Difference between an Aussie Wedding and Funeral, one less Drunk

Why are all the Australians living in England such lighweights? Pretty sure they must have weak beer over there.

dont do it. there is really not much at all positive about it. at all. I havent drank a sip in 4 years, and im now of legal age. Like I said nothing good comes of it. SO why waste money and brain cells, and general well being???

I've never had a drop period and Norcal is exactly right, there's no point to it whatsoever. Allegedly you feel good for a few hours, then you feel like hell the next day. What's the point in that?

You dont even feel good for those few hours. Dizzy as shit, and sickly to your stomach is considered "good" nowadays??? No. Gnerally, when you drink, all you cant think about is wishing you were sober. or at least thats how I used to be.

All I know is this. A good friend of mine lived in a dorm for awhile and got fairly plasterd a few nights a week. All I heard that came out of it was she got the reputation for being an ass when drunk. Why would you want to change your whole personality to "feel good" for a few house?

All I know is this. A good friend of mine lived in a dorm for awhile and got fairly plasterd a few nights a week. All I heard that came out of it was she got the reputation for being an ass when drunk. Why would you want to change your whole personality to "feel good" for a few house?

Who knows, but so many do it.

doesnt make it a good idea. all them other folks that do it wont be around at the end of the day. only you and your own convictions, can you ALWAYS count on.

You would have thought that TNA could slightly improve their ebntertainment value if the viewer was drunk, but no. God no. I think I see Ariel though, or whatever she goes by now...nice...is all I can say.

You would have thought that TNA could slightly improve their ebntertainment value if the viewer was drunk, but no. God no. I think I see Ariel though, or whatever she goes by now...nice...is all I can say.

Ah, so drunk people like Shelly Martinez. Explains a lot.

You've never seen another audience with Al Murray, have you? He uses that scale to chat up Nikki from Big Brother. Who is hot, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back