• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For anyone thinking about getting EA's new UFC game...

Blade

"Original Blade"

Firstly, that video is pretty damn funny.

But Christ, that game looks rough. I don't mind if the animation occasionally spazzes out, or if the contact detection is sometimes a little off. If I minded those issues, I'd never play an Elder Scrolls game. But this game looks like it has some really ridiculous bugs.

The WWE games have similar glitches if you suplex people on foreign objects. If the glitches themselves only happen rarely, then it shouldn't be too harmful to the game. A patch focusing on fixing them would be the best course of action.

I've played quite a few hours and have never seen anything of the magnitude of this video. As it states at the start, they happen but very very rarely. Worst I've seen is getting knocked out by moves that clearly don't connect, but this has only happened two or three times.

Game is alright, single player is awful but I'm having fun online. A bit like the others, there is a steep learning curve at first, but once you get a hang of the grappling it can be quite fun.

I've probably had 50 fights and got nothing like this, I've had maybe one punch that could've landed but probably didn't that knocked the opponent out. Personally the game is great the character models look superb and you dont get locked into animations as crappy kicks that hit your legs when doing jumping kicks knock you down like they should but dont do any real damage like they should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back