Follow The Buzzards....

logan_punisher

The-SLiM_Punisher
When the Wyatt Family attacked Kane. They built themselves to be on of the most interesting Storyline, and subject in the wwe right now. I wasn't so into the Wyatt Family until there debut. We know sometimes Wwe blows it trying to debut new guys. They did a absolute great job. Its obvious what wwe wants. The Brothers of Destruction verses the Wyatt Family but this isn't about the match. Its about what will happen.... Next. When they attacked Truth on Monday Night it WASNT A STEP BACK. it was down right smart. They want us to keep tuning in to see MORE. after Bray Wyatt said "Kane. Follow the Buzzards" It clicked. It made me think what if. What if as we heard already Big Show returns and says "I know I've been a jerk." Wyatt Family comes out. Attacks Big Show and Big Show fights back. Then Kane in a different state of mind Bray Says "Attack" and Kane attacks show?

1.) Big Show helps battle the Wyatt Family.

2.) Undertaker returns to bring Kane back to normal

Opinions. Like My ideas?

My idea for the whole Kane/Wyatt Family would be to have the Wyatt Family basically abduct Kane and brainwash him. He would come back wearing one of those sheep masks and would essentially be Bray Wyatt's goon, destroying whoever Wyatt tells him to. The fans would of course want Kane to snap out of it and attack Wyatt, which you could tease a couple of times.

Eventually, Wyatt would order Kane to attack his old tag-team partner, Daniel Bryan. Bryan would be hurt after a match and Kane would step into the ring with Wyatt yelling at him to destroy Bryan. However, Kane would be motionless, clearly feeling some kind of conflict. Wyatt would get in the ring and start screaming in Kane's face, whipping the crowd into a frenzy. Kane would finally snap, and he and Bryan would clean house on the Wyatt Family. At the next pay-per-view Team Hell No would re-unite for one night only to take on the Wyatt Family.

I am also amazed just how well WWE has built these guys, they get an amazing pop from the live crowds and as soon as I see them I love it!

The Big Show I don't really want to see involved, I really don't like his in-ring ability, his appearance...hell, even his entrance music annoys me!

I think the "buzzards" comment does indicate a turn for Kane (and about time too) - and hopefully this does involve Undertaker as a return to try to get his brother back, but will he?

Kane as part of the Wyatt's could be good, and I'd also LOVE to see Batista come back and be a monster with them (I'm dreaming there). Hopefully this whole storyline gives Kane so purpose because so often recently he's been wasted.

So, for me I reckon Show should stay clear - I think the Wyatt's will eventually feud with somebody leading to a WM moment...but for me not the brothers of destruction either....time will tell!

The fact that nobody has a clear view of what can happen makes us want to keep watching - Kudos to WWE!!

i too think kane will come back and be "brainwashed" and become part of the wyatt family and prob will do what bray tells him and attack random superstars. i'd like to see him lose the mask again and be back to "bald kane" that would add another part to the brainwashing element. whether it involves taker or daniel bryan is another story but would be interesting if it does. i loved the debut of the wyatt family and i really hope wwe doesn't screw this up. and its far too early to get the wyatts against the shield. they should keep them apart for as long as possible. just because its 3 v 3 doesn't mean it should happen straight away. also i wonder if kane is just the first target and if they try to recruit anyone else into the family? if so, who?

My idea for the whole Kane/Wyatt Family would be to have the Wyatt Family basically abduct Kane and brainwash him. He would come back wearing one of those sheep masks and would essentially be Bray Wyatt's goon, destroying whoever Wyatt tells him to. The fans would of course want Kane to snap out of it and attack Wyatt, which you could tease a couple of times.

Eventually, Wyatt would order Kane to attack his old tag-team partner, Daniel Bryan. Bryan would be hurt after a match and Kane would step into the ring with Wyatt yelling at him to destroy Bryan. However, Kane would be motionless, clearly feeling some kind of conflict. Wyatt would get in the ring and start screaming in Kane's face, whipping the crowd into a frenzy. Kane would finally snap, and he and Bryan would clean house on the Wyatt Family. At the next pay-per-view Team Hell No would re-unite for one night only to take on the Wyatt Family.

This does sound awesome. Although if Daniel Bryan is WWE champion by then, I don't see it happening.

i too think kane will come back and be "brainwashed" and become part of the wyatt family and prob will do what bray tells him and attack random superstars. i'd like to see him lose the mask again and be back to "bald kane" that would add another part to the brainwashing element. whether it involves taker or daniel bryan is another story but would be interesting if it does. i loved the debut of the wyatt family and i really hope wwe doesn't screw this up. and its far too early to get the wyatts against the shield. they should keep them apart for as long as possible. just because its 3 v 3 doesn't mean it should happen straight away. also i wonder if kane is just the first target and if they try to recruit anyone else into the family? if so, who?
They attack Undertaker. Trying to brainwash him. It would work. I honestly think if (R.I.P) Paul Bearer was still alive they aduct him instead of Kane with The urn. It would of been one of the biggest storylines in wwe history. Can you imagine How over Wyatt Family would be as a heel faction? Just feel like its the best thing in wwe besides Bryan being over. Besides Lesnar And Punk. Best thing going.

I agree with the posters in here. Kane is going to join the Wyatt family in some capacity whether it's an all out turn or whether he's "brainwashed." This will lead to a feud with The Undertaker in which 'Taker will "save" his brother and then they will feud with the Wyatts. It's the best storyline with Kane/Taker they can do involving the Wyatts.

It would be stupid to just have Kane come back all mad and try to beat up the Wyatt family.

You know what I think is real great? The fact that WWE is keeping what the Wyatt Family do real quiet. You don't know when they are going to attack. They haven't let too much slip about who they would be feuding with or they're agenda. It is great to have a faction that you can't predict how exactly things will go down. You knew the shield would attack and win by attacking. With the Wyatts it's different, they don't need a reason to attack. They are a cult they recruit they are great in numbers. Bray Wyatt is what makes this group tick. Yet they don't need a reason to do anything. They destroy whatever they want. It is great and refreshing. Now to your point Kane is definitely going to be apart of this stable. They are monsters who better than one of the original monsters and one of the best. Kane gives the group more credibility and stability. Kane also needs no reason to unleash all out hell.

Personally, I think that Kane should take on Bray Wyatt at SummerSlam. Kane would put him over and give some momentum to this stable. The following weeks would be some creepy promos - like seriously making people frightened. The Wyatt family should be unique and that is what will make them successful. Eventually, all these promos mess with Kane enough so that he changes side and is under control from Wyatt.

This would ultimately end in The Undertaker freeing his brother and feuding with the Wyatt family. Overall, this would help get the Wyatt family over; give Kane a program now that Bryan has moved on and give a direct route for the Undertaker to return.

I heard this mentioned on Busted Open radio on Sirius XM and think its a unique way for them to go with this. How about they take people with no direction such as Zach Ryder, Ted DiBiase and recruit them as followers? Would add new life to those guys careers.

definatly hope most peeps are right and kane does get brainwashed into joining them.theres so many possibilitys for that angle id personally like to see a texas chainsaw massacre themed thing happen if kane joins them they should tweak his character into a sort of deranged leather face based character complete with a similar mask.he could be the monster who does all the wyatts dirty work until.taker/bryan or whoever comes along to snap him out of it leading to a big fued.

If you listen closely to everything Bray said, he was speaking about Kane. He said "the man who created you was a liar" (Paul Bearer) and "your own flesh and blood turned his back on you" (Undertaker). The "I will never turn my back on you" part of the speech was to convince Kane to join his family.

Hopefully, he continues to cut more cryptic speeches aimed at Kane before Kane comes back as a brainwashed member of the Wyatt Family.

If you listen closely to everything Bray said, he was speaking about Kane. He said "the man who created you was a liar" (Paul Bearer) and "your own flesh and blood turned his back on you" (Undertaker). The "I will never turn my back on you" part of the speech was to convince Kane to join his family.

Hopefully, he continues to cut more cryptic speeches aimed at Kane before Kane comes back as a brainwashed member of the Wyatt Family.

I agree that that message was 100% about Kane. Especially after tonight on Main Event. "Ain't you tired of running little lamb? Come on home, come on home... Kane, follow the buzzards"

definatly hope most peeps are right and kane does get brainwashed into joining them.theres so many possibilitys for that angle id personally like to see a texas chainsaw massacre themed thing happen if kane joins them they should tweak his character into a sort of deranged leather face based character complete with a similar mask.he could be the monster who does all the wyatts dirty work until.taker/bryan or whoever comes along to snap him out of it leading to a big fued.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIS!!! If you notice the Wyatt family has some sort of slasher garb. Bray wears the smock like Leatherface, but is more like Hannibal Lechter. Erick Rowan is dressed like Michael Myers and wears the lamb mask. Luke Harper is dressed like a Jason Voorhees pre-hockey mask. This element adds to the creepiness of the Wyatt's. Kane should return "WALKIN UPRIGHT." A more Leatherface look for Kane would be great and make this unit far more menacing. Once Kane joins I would like to see the Wyatt's take that doll that was in the promos and leave it as a trademark of a Wyatt Family attack. Plus Kane can cut promos along with Bray down the line. Kane vs D Bryan at WM 30 would be great as Team Hell No to where they've come and been since WM 29 would be an awesome way to culminate the Kane/D Bryan pairing. They could even continue the feud and have Bryan/Taker and another face against the Wyatt's at X-treme Rulez.

Kane makes sense as everyone says. Hopefully it happens pretty quick. I'm assuming they don't want the Wyatts to necessarily follow the Shield path in fighting the big boys right away. This is in line with the Wyatts attacking mid carders to date. Unless they have them attacking heel and face mid carders at the same time (like they did on Main Event) they are going to run out of face mid carders if this Kane turn takes too much longer.

the wyatts should have a few more weeks attacking heels and faces then cut a promo saying there work here is done and disappear

then after a couple off weeks you could have kane appear with the wyatts doll just sitting on the ramp the bray appears on the tron says where here and then comes out with harper and rowen and goes to kane and yells attack can smiles and the goes to the ring and destroys who ever is in the ring and then attacks jbl cole lawler by himself while bray cuts a promo and the other to stop anyone coming from the back maybe this big attack promo could happen after the main event at summerslam

definatly hope most peeps are right and kane does get brainwashed into joining them.theres so many possibilitys for that angle id personally like to see a texas chainsaw massacre themed thing happen if kane joins them they should tweak his character into a sort of deranged leather face based character complete with a similar mask.he could be the monster who does all the wyatts dirty work until.taker/bryan or whoever comes along to snap him out of it leading to a big fued.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIS!!! If you notice the Wyatt family has some sort of slasher garb. Bray wears the smock like Leatherface, but is more like Hannibal Lechter. Erick Rowan is dressed like Michael Myers and wears the lamb mask. Luke Harper is dressed like a Jason Voorhees pre-hockey mask. This element adds to the creepiness of the Wyatt's. Kane should return "WALKIN UPRIGHT." A more Leatherface look for Kane would be great and make this unit far more menacing. Once Kane joins I would like to see the Wyatt's take that doll that was in the promos and leave it as a trademark of a Wyatt Family attack. Plus Kane can cut promos along with Bray down the line. Kane vs D Bryan at WM 30 would be great as Team Hell No to where they've come and been since WM 29 would be an awesome way to culminate the Kane/D Bryan pairing. They could even continue the feud and have Bryan/Taker and another face against the Wyatt's at X-treme Rulez.

The whole idea of a darker, grittier Kane is something I think he needs. It would give him that killer instinct and put fear in to his opponents like he used to do (before he revelaved too much of his face and body haha)

The idea too of Bryan vs Kane at WM is interesting, a long way away but in the short time I'd like it to just be about Kane, and the Wyatts, and building the family to look dangerous, scary, and great to watch!

I was amazed when they introduced The Family like they did.
I was expecting no vignettes, no build up and no announcement.
I was expecting them to take out faces with little going on - Zack Ryder, R Truth and Sin Cara, but few new who or what they were.

What they have done with Kane is far better that I anticipated.
Kane will join the family, and as others have suggested a slight tweaking off attire could go down perfectly - highlights the start of a new era for the character.
I am surprised nothing more has been considered about R-Truth. Because of his crazy personality and the fact he is better as a heel, they could try and get him to join.
On NXT recently the Wyatt Family were involved in a massive clash in the ring however seemed to side with Garrett Dylan and Scott Dawson. It also looked like they appeared in the vignettes. If they were on the main roster already, a tag team of red knecks would be the perfect choice to help build the Family.

Kane trading in his mask and comedy personality for a flannel and his monster attitude would be a very refreshing change for the big red machine

I think everyone needs to pump the breaks with the Undertaker nonsense.

I love the idea of having the Wyatt's turn a few superstars and grow their ranks. That is kind of what I envisioned before they debuted. Also would be a great use of Kane after his recent success with Team Hell-No.

Just because Kane gets a new program doesn't mean Taker will/should be involved. I mean the guy wrestles once or twice a year. He isn't just gonna come back to put some rookies over who are already doing a good job of it by themselves.

^yeah it's a bit premature to throw Taker into this feud

** I also like what the WWE has been doing with the Wyatt's so far, hopefully they can keep gaining momentum, and maybe gain a couple members down the line

**I'd also like Kane to come back without the mask, and maybe slightly altered ring gear.

I hope this all means that the Wyatt family will just keep converting guys into their group and then someone like Undertaker or John Cena will rise up. Wwe is doing really well keeping us wanting more from this faction

I think people are missing the point. Buzzards circle over dead or dying bodies. Follow the buzzards I believe means they're going to keep laying everyone out until Kane comes for them. They're going to leave a path of bodies for him to follow.

I'm going to go out on a whim on this one. While I, like most here in the IWC, have enjoyed the hell out of The Wyatt Family (their debut is one of the finest I've seen in a long time) and I do like the whole "Kane being brainwashed" angle, I'm just not completely sure if that's the route WWE will be taking. What I love about The Wyatts most is that they are "mysterious." We're not supposed to know much about these guys yet and the fact that Bray Wyatt's character speaks in riddles, makes us even more anticipated and waiting to see what they will do next. We know going forward that The Wyatts will be starting a program with Kane. What the WWE decides to do with this is totally a mystery to me and most here, exactly the way it's supposed to be. I highly doubt the Undertaker will be involved if it is indeed true that he is yet again struggling with injuries. I also do not believe Big Show will be involved espicially if he is currently being portrayed as a heel, which is subject to change of course but I would rather they not involve Big Show and focus more on either a turn with Kane or have him become more of a monster rather than being that soft, hugging, friendly monster and have Kane brutally assault the Wyatts the way they did to him or even worse and again ending with a heel turn having many superstars backstage approach him and tell him how soft he has gotten, thus leading to people being attacked by Kane backstage. If Kane does join The Wyatt family it would have to be for a short period of time, as one of the matches being planned for SummerSlam is Bray Wyatt vs Kane. What I could see happening beginning this Monday is, The Wyatt Family come down to the ring, Bray continues to mock Kane, which leads to Kane's return from "injury" and instead of attacking them he just stares and then finally gets on his knees and decides to join and use them for a couple weeks before brutally assaulting them, leading to a match between Bray and Kane at SS. Another scenario I could see would be them announcing Kane's return at SS to face Bray and yet again instead of the match happening, we see him join leading up to Kane beating them down viciously and we see the "monster side" side of Kane we've all missed. Either way I see them doing a "if you can't beat'em, join'em" type angle, to ultimately end in us seeing a more monstrous Kane or a heel turn from Kane. Great thread nonetheless and like everyone else I will continue to anticipate and see what the WWE decides to do with this program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back