• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Foley vs Mcmahon WM23?

D

deadmanwalking2007

The Raw angle this week involving Mick Foley joining Vince McMahon's "Kiss My Ass" club should lead to a Mr. McMahon vs. Foley match at Wrestlemania 23, according to the Pro Wrestling Insider.

Wow....this is one i wouldnt have guessed

so basically vince is going to have another match as mania. hpefully its hardcore match

This match would Suck..Vince cannot wrestle and would basically holding Foley back on his abilities the whole time..

Messiah said:
This match would Suck..Vince cannot wrestle and would basically holding Foley back on his abilities the whole time..

I agree Vince cant wrestle but he knows this that's why he's always in gimmick matches. I can honestly say I dont remember a Vince match that was'nt entertaining, there always overbooked but there's always at least one memorable spot.

Messiah said:

shut up, the majority of vince's matches have been nothing short of excellent

vince/shane, vince/austin, vince/taker, vince/hhh, vince/hogan, vince/hbk, all of vince's matches are amazing, if he has a match at wrestlemania, it will be that much better.

True, Y2's right they are overlooked but Vince is pathetic at Wrestling, that was my point. But to make it look like he isn't awful at it they ALWAYS put him in some sort of specialty matches, ex. Hardcore, No Holds Barred, etc.

Mick Foley should never be on WWE TV ever again. Period.

Why not? He's entertaining.

This heel side they shown lately it stupid but his matches are brutal.
Gotta have respect for a man that puts his body on the line like that.

vince matches are good with great spots so ppl who says his matches suck dont know what they're talking about. they dont book vince as a great wrestler. they book him as a big of a jerk as they can so ppl will be satisphied when someone does a huge spot to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back