• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FML..really...FML

I'm so fucking pissed right now.

My XBL account got hacked. I'm so god damn mad...I mean really people who hack people have no damn life if you ask me. There to lazy to get a damn job and pay 20 bucks or w/e so they hack someone...these people are low lifes.

I was on some tonight. Then I noticed when I went to check something on X-Box.com I couldn't get logged in...so i go to my xbox again(never logged out) went to account info and someone done changed my email and shit...

so now I don't know what to do.

Find them and duck tape them to a bed. Then sit on top of them with a box cutter and make sure to look menacing. Or ask yourself what Dexter Morgan would do and do it.

Or you could do what Dewey said. Either idea works.

Sign up for a new xbox live account. Find your old one. Add them as a friend. Play them in Madden and dominate their ass. Enough said. :lmao:

But then I'd have to get a whole new card and all that.

I mean really why would someone even do this. Its not cool.

I could give you the email they signed up with and you all just see if you could help...

I was able to figure that out since I was on and stuff and saw the email it was changed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back