• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flame a Mod: D-Man

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I'm sick and tired of all of the douchebags who flame me over PM after I warn/infract for being ignorant with our rules. Know what... if you guys are so tough, why not take it outside?

It made me think... if you guys want to flame the mods so badly, why don't you do it where everyone can see? As far as I'm concerned, every mod should have their own Cage thread to be flamed in. Well, here's mine.

Come get some, bitches. After all, it's legal here.

(If this thread works out, maybe I'll make one for each of the mods.)

Flaming ****** cunt. You're probably secretly Puerto Rican, aren't you? How about you go freeload some more while not paying any taxes?

Your band is shit, by the way. How anyone considers them above some random hipster garage band is beyond me.

I disagree with many of your opinions! Argle-jargle-bargle-bum! Rabble rabble rabble!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

rabblerabble1251158120.jpg

Flaming ****** cunt. You're probably secretly Puerto Rican, aren't you? How about you go freeload some more while not paying any taxes?

Your band is shit, by the way. How anyone considers them above some random hipster garage band is beyond me.

Very good. I hope you rot in hell, fuck-putz.

You're an Asian spig-let. You dip your Goya chicken wings in soy sauce.

Now fuck off.

You're an Asian spig-let. You dip your Goya chicken wings in soy sauce.

Now fuck off.

:lmao: What the fuck does that even mean? I'm seriously at a loss for words. Was that just you lapsing into an Alzheimer's haze for a second?

D-Man, you seem like the kind of fellow who'd be down to partake in one of my favorite pass-times. Blazing up and watching awesome wrestling matches. I don't think I could do such a thing with KB or IC.

D-Man, you seem like the kind of fellow who'd be down to partake in one of my favorite pass-times. Blazing up and watching awesome wrestling matches. I don't think I could do such a thing with KB or IC.

X, I've been asking you to come to Jersey and do that for the past two years, man!!! But we need to stop disagreeing on everything first. :lmao:

I have a feeling that if I ever went to Rhode Island, Xfear and I would have to keep our conversation strictly limited to politics, religion, ethics, morals, and him showing me kick ass horror movies. Because getting into wrestling leaves me open to insulting some random Japanese wrestler and him shitting on Swagger.....

I'd cry. I'd just plain cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back