First Round: Seattle - Bobby Lashley vs. Tiger Mask I

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Bobby Lashley

• Tiger Mask I

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round matchup in the Seattle Subregion. The ring and arena are universal throughout the first round and the organization is not a factor. There is a 20 minute time limit. Vote using any criteria you like. Most votes in the poll at the end of the time period wins. In the case of a tie we will go off of the number of written votes. In the case of a second tie, both are eliminated.

seattle-key-arena.jpg

Bobby Lashley

BobbyLashley.jpg

Vs.

Tiger Mask I

15tigermask.jpg

Voting is open for 4 days.

Tiger Mask 1 is gonna win this, purely for the fact that I've heard the praise that this guy gets, as opposed to the fact that I've never really liked Bobby Lashley, and never found him to be a great wrestler at all, as opposed to what people say about Tiger Mask 1, and the accomplishments Tiger Mask 1 has under his name is more than enough to make me want to vote him over Bobby Lashley by a long shot.

Um, Tiger Mask I.

I'm not exactly sure who Tiger Mask I is...but considering I would have voted for Meat over Bobby Lashley, Tiger Mask I is not going to need to do a whole lot to sway my vote. Lashley had the chance to be the best black guy in the history of the business, in my opinion, but he just really dropped the ball. I haven't gotten over it.

tiger mask 1 is an amazing wrestler as is lashley but tiger mask stuck around longer and did more for the history of wrestling i wish the best to bobby in his mma career but he doenst beat tiger mask 1

Bobby Lashley's crying over not getting flowers from the WWE caused him to lose all respect from me. Can't stand him, and he actually caused me to stay away from TNA for a period of time. The most boring man ever on the mic, so I'd vote him out over Shawn Stasiak.

I'm not voting for Tiger Mask. I'm voting against Bobby Lashley.

Bobby Lashley is such utter dogshit that if you told me he was going to face a tied up, unconscious Harvey Whippelman, I'd STILL vote against Lashley. He's an embarrassment to the sport.

Tiger Mask, people.

Easily Tiger Mask I.

Tiger Mask I is the greatest juniorweight in history. I'll go into much more detail as to why when he's up against tougher competition, or if this match gets closer than it should.

But, yes... Tiger Mask I was a phenomenal wrestler and his matches against The Dynamite Kid and Gran Hamada are some of the greatest matches in the history of professional wrestling. How could anyone ever vote for someone who was in the business for 5 minutes over someone who had the matches Tiger Mask I had?

And even from a kayfabe point of view, sure Lashley's big and strong, but his gas tank is extremely limited. Mask would wear the dude out with his speed, and eventually put him away with the Tiger Suplex. Simple as that.

Tiger mask was a better wreslter than Lashley. Lashey was an awful wrestler and he was very boring to watch. Tiger mask was great in the ring, Lashley was a very stiff wrestler and there was nothing fun about that.

I really enjoyed Bobby Lashley when he was in the WWE. When he debuted, I was impressed and I followed his career closely. I love the kid but he kind of just disappeared into the background after his match with Umaga at Wrestlemania.

No one in recent memory has such a small number of moves in thier moveset. He was pretty much McMahon's attempt in trying to bring back a Brock Lesnar clone to the WWE. Everyone here can agree that he failed.

Tiger Mask had so many classics against the Dynamite Kid. I would have sold a kidney just to see those two wrestle against one another live. Tiger Mask is the better technical wrestler and entertainer. He would run circles around Bobby. I hate to say it but Bobby loses in a 15 minute contest against the great Tiger Mask.

Oh and klunderbunker, you actually have a pic of Tiger Mask (IV) in your profile for Tiger Mask 1. Here's a pic of him that you can put up for the next round:
15tigermask.jpg

I actually like Bobby Lashely. He was pretty good for a roided up, personality-less, boring wrassler. He had a few good matches that I remember, namely a pretty underrated match against JBL. Just because he's attempting MMA and abandoned the world of pro wrestling or something, doesn't mean he shouldn't get some votes here. Just look at that cute babyface, how can you go against it?

Lashley is shit, but lets get real here. Tiger Mask 1 is a cruiserweight from Japan, who never wrestled in America, aside from a shitty AWA show in the late 80s, when he wasn't the owner of the mask anymore, never wrestled a proper heavyweight on a regular basis. Bobby Lashley beat Chris Benoit, amongst a lot of others, and Benoit is probably the best in the USA that is in the same vein as Tiger Mask. Some of the best matches I've seen are the ones between Tiger Mask and Dynamite Kid, but could matches don't always translate to wins, and I think that would be the case here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back