Finnish of the cena vs orton match.

taker_for_life

Dark Match Jobber
:wtf::banghead: so what happened here?? So Bret dibiase interfears to pull the ref off of orton. Watching this live it looked to be one of the worst finnishes to a match EVER. Looking on line you find that its Bret not some random fan. Is this the extension to legacy or is he just trying to get out of the developmental teritorys??

I think ths could be good but it will need to be explained well on raw or it will just look bad. This could be what Legacy needs. another member. All that's left now is to make DX bigger.

I'm sure it was planned, he didn't do it on his own. Legacy does need another member.

yes they do need another member. they need to make orton the mastermind of this have cena come out realy pissed on raw saying i got cheated. Then orton comes out and introduces the new member.

I believe that Brett needs to stay out of the picture until Ted brakes awayy from the group. The you can have the DiBiase brothers managed by Ted DiBiase, Sr.

I believe that Brett needs to stay out of the picture until Ted brakes awayy from the group. The you can have the DiBiase brothers managed by Ted DiBiase, Sr.

That would work but if they are trying to push Bret then mabye not. If when orton comes out and introduses Bret Ted comes out and starts yelling because he said it was a bad idea and now they have trouble with Vinnie mac. then dibiase Sr comes out and bret drops orton you have your way out for every one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back