• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Find out tomorrow if I get a raise.....

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
In other news, I also sign a lease on my first apartment on Saturday. Things are looking up for little old Dewey.....

audience.gif

Good for you bro!!!

Congrats, now hopefully your rent doesn't keep going up and up like mine did. When I go to Bowling Green, I'm renting a house instead.

Congrats, now hopefully your rent doesn't keep going up and up like mine did. When I go to Bowling Green, I'm renting a house instead.

Nah. Landlord said it'd stay steady at 425. I do plan on saving money (after my vacation, of course) to get cable.

Nah. Landlord said it'd stay steady at 425. I do plan on saving money (after my vacation, of course) to get cable.

That's what my rent was, and my measly job could barely cover it. I got free cable though, but my utility cap was ridiculous. If I lived in a house with 2 others, I'd pay maybe 300 max.

Only if they serve tacos. And, if the strippers cry. A lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying....

This gives me an idea for an awesome new business venture "Tachoes!"

What to bring, what to bring.....Strippers, tacos, beards, everything seems accounted for

Condoms... oh an potato chips

That's what my rent was, and my measly job could barely cover it. I got free cable though, but my utility cap was ridiculous. If I lived in a house with 2 others, I'd pay maybe 300 max.

Yeah but then you'd have roommates to deal with, & roommates suck, & you'd only be paying $300 max assuming they pay their share of the rent.

I believe I just stumbled on the greatest thread ever, congrats Dewey!!

[YOUTUBE]80xkS3f1KQs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back