• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FINALLY!!! The Miz is truly awesome!!

The Miz is a never-will-be. He'll never be a top star ever. He couldn't sell a bottle of water in the desert. He's also a terrible actor. Swagger as US Champion makes more sense, since's he's the self-proclaimed "All-American American"

I dont know what was more disappointing, hurrican katrina or The Miz winning a singles title.:icon_mad: Heres the deal. I know the Miz represents all of us that want to be wrestlers and he worked hard to get there, although I dont know that The Real World was much of a factor. The Miz has been training for a long time and blah blah blah, which is why he (being a lifelong fan) should come up with a gimmick thats atleast decent. "I'm the Miz, and I'm Awesome."!? Are you fucking kidding me? A 12yr old ****** could come up with something more original! The Brooklyn Brawler is a more thought out character. Not to mention the worst finisher since Crush's "Heart Punch"! The Skull Crushing Finale....? Really? Sounds more like He-Man's move. Wheres the originality that you claim to have Miz? I wish your character wasnt so lame, because your just an average wrestler, theres absolutely nothing special about you. IMO this is a dump for the US title until he faces Swagger, and since Kofi was gonna lose it anyhow and Swagger is busy with his new "winning streak" this was a viable option. Not only is the Miz a loud mouth, unoriginal run of the mill wrestler, but he is not nearly the credible athlete as Jack Swagger. Obviously Morrison carried that tag team, as proof by his matches being actually entertaining! You cant just claim to be good! Like fucking Drew McIntyre, OK, so you made it to the big leagues, dont claim to be a future world champion until you have won a singles match!Newsflash, Im already not on board with your shitty accent and slow mic talk and generally being a waste of air time, so your gonna have to show me some breathe taking moves to get my attention. Ever heard of Evan Bourne? Not even 200lbs, but he has amazing moves. BTW Drew: Mick Foley also did the double arm ddt....15 fuckin years AGO! Yours has a sweep action though? Ohh my bad, do you have any other moves?I saw Drew wrestle in Florida on youtube, well, actually I fell asleep, but I tried. Drew McIntyre and The Miz cant sell well enough to be a heel, and people simply dont care about their characters. What makes this a good title change? C'mon Miz fans! The Miz has the physique to be a wrestler, and the desire, but for shit sakes, he can come up with something better. THIS GIMMICK BLOWS!!! I would rather see Santino Marella as US Champ, at least he can make people laugh. Thank god Miz didnt win it at the PPV though! Hell in a Cell was already disastrous enough with two world title changes within a month. WTF are you thinking creative!? Title changes back and forth do nothing but deminish Flairs 16x's. Triple H has had it 13 and he will wrestle for ten more years! Orton won the belt twice in a month, theres no reason for that. Orton's won it 6x in three years, thats bad, do you really want to see HHH hold the title 30times or Orton 20? Nobody does, the world champion is supposed to be the best in the business, not a guy who loses every 4 fuckin matches!:banghead:

WHY IS THERE SO MANY FORUMS ABOUT THE MIZ HOLY SHIT ALL HE DID WAS WIN A DAMN MID CARD TITLE AND EVERYBODY IS ACTING LIKE HE JUST WON A WORLD TITLE, FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE NOW PRAISING THE MIZ I KNOW DAMN WELL EVERYBODY WAS BOOING HIS ASS OFF LAST NIGHT JESUS EVERYBODY IS JUST A DAMN FRONTRUNNER TO WHOEVER HAS A CHAMPIONSHIP OKAY I WASN'T A MIZ FAN WHEN HE CAME ON SMACKDOWN, I WASN'T A MIZ FAN WHEN HE WAS WITH MORRISION AND I AM NOT A MIZ FAN NOW AND THAT WON'T EVER CHANGE!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME BITE ME!!!!

WHY IS THERE SO MANY FORUMS ABOUT THE MIZ HOLY SHIT ALL HE DID WAS WIN A DAMN MID CARD TITLE AND EVERYBODY IS ACTING LIKE HE JUST WON A WORLD TITLE, FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE NOW PRAISING THE MIZ I KNOW DAMN WELL EVERYBODY WAS BOOING HIS ASS OFF LAST NIGHT JESUS EVERYBODY IS JUST A DAMN FRONTRUNNER TO WHOEVER HAS A CHAMPIONSHIP OKAY I WASN'T A MIZ FAN WHEN HE CAME ON SMACKDOWN, I WASN'T A MIZ FAN WHEN HE WAS WITH MORRISION AND I AM NOT A MIZ FAN NOW AND THAT WON'T EVER CHANGE!!!!!

If there are this many threads about the Miz it should tell you something. Obviously, the Miz is a big deal. People care about his future. If you don't like him then so be it, but you're far from being the majority.

There has been an outcry on the internet forums in regards to giving the Miz the push he deserves. The guy exemplifies the "IT" factor and oozes talent, especially as a heel. I think he's doing his job well. Hell, you even said it yourself... the guy's getting booed like crazy by the crowd. But it's not because he sucks... it's because he's doing his job to the fullest.

I'm not going to tell you how to think... everyone is entitled to their opinion. But maybe you should look at the majority's views on the Miz and take them into consideration when speaking about something that you might not understand completely.

So The Miz is the champion only a couple of months after being labelled as "buried". Shows how much the Cena rivalry actually helped The Miz.

He is more over than Swagger and that would have helped sway the decision to let The Miz get the title off Kofi. The Cena feud put Miz firmly on the map, and full credit goes to him for running with it perfectly.

I would like him to carry on feuding with Kofi, but just the two of them. Their matches have been extremely good, and if you add some character depth to Kofi you have the makings of a very good midcard feud that will help both men. He can have throwaway defences against Primo and Evan Bourne to boost his credibility even more.

I dont know what was more disappointing, hurrican katrina or The Miz winning a singles title.:icon_mad: Heres the deal. I know the Miz represents all of us that want to be wrestlers and he worked hard to get there, although I dont know that The Real World was much of a factor. The Miz has been training for a long time and blah blah blah, which is why he (being a lifelong fan) should come up with a gimmick thats atleast decent. "I'm the Miz, and I'm Awesome."!? Are you fucking kidding me? A 12yr old ****** could come up with something more original! The Brooklyn Brawler is a more thought out character. Not to mention the worst finisher since Crush's "Heart Punch"! The Skull Crushing Finale....? Really? Sounds more like He-Man's move. Wheres the originality that you claim to have Miz? I wish your character wasnt so lame, because your just an average wrestler, theres absolutely nothing special about you. IMO this is a dump for the US title until he faces Swagger, and since Kofi was gonna lose it anyhow and Swagger is busy with his new "winning streak" this was a viable option. Not only is the Miz a loud mouth, unoriginal run of the mill wrestler, but he is not nearly the credible athlete as Jack Swagger. Obviously Morrison carried that tag team, as proof by his matches being actually entertaining! You cant just claim to be good! Like fucking Drew McIntyre, OK, so you made it to the big leagues, dont claim to be a future world champion until you have won a singles match!Newsflash, Im already not on board with your shitty accent and slow mic talk and generally being a waste of air time, so your gonna have to show me some breathe taking moves to get my attention. Ever heard of Evan Bourne? Not even 200lbs, but he has amazing moves. BTW Drew: Mick Foley also did the double arm ddt....15 fuckin years AGO! Yours has a sweep action though? Ohh my bad, do you have any other moves?I saw Drew wrestle in Florida on youtube, well, actually I fell asleep, but I tried. Drew McIntyre and The Miz cant sell well enough to be a heel, and people simply dont care about their characters. What makes this a good title change? C'mon Miz fans! The Miz has the physique to be a wrestler, and the desire, but for shit sakes, he can come up with something better. THIS GIMMICK BLOWS!!! I would rather see Santino Marella as US Champ, at least he can make people laugh. Thank god Miz didnt win it at the PPV though! Hell in a Cell was already disastrous enough with two world title changes within a month. WTF are you thinking creative!? Title changes back and forth do nothing but deminish Flairs 16x's. Triple H has had it 13 and he will wrestle for ten more years! Orton won the belt twice in a month, theres no reason for that. Orton's won it 6x in three years, thats bad, do you really want to see HHH hold the title 30times or Orton 20? Nobody does, the world champion is supposed to be the best in the business, not a guy who loses every 4 fuckin matches!:banghead:

Wait, so you are telling me that the Miz, a professional wrestler, is just like a disastorous hurricane? Did you really just compare the two in that manner? You must be someone who likes to think big disasters don't mean much.

You even go onto a few other tangents in there as well. It isn't his gimmick that he created. Even if it is, it isn't a gimmick. There aren't many "gimmicks" per se, and please Lord Sidious back me on that claim. He is a character. He is doing his job to the best of his abilities, which on the mic he is pretty good, and he may be rough in the ring, but shit he has improved over the years. Also, to addresss one of your points, Santino is a comedy jobber. He is supposed to make people laugh. Miz is a heel. He is supposed to make people boo. He gets booed quite a bit, mission accomplished.

What the fuck are you babbling about? Firstly, put the haterade away and calm down. Now I don't know who was talking shit about Miz, unless you mean the crowd booing. In which case, they are supposed to. Heel equals bad guy equals getting booed. I've quite enjoyed him the past few months. I can't and won't speak for anyone else, but I'll give you my opinion.

It is a huge deal that he won the US Title. It is his first singles title in the company, and he was a fucking reality star. Now some people may think that is why he is in the WWE right now, because of the Real World. Personally, I think that him being on The Real World may have hindered him, because they would think that he isn't really into wrestling, and that he just wanted fame. It sure as hell made him have to work harder to earn respect in the back.

So due to that, I'd say it is a pretty big deal that he won the title, as he can now work some feuds and possibly be pushed into the Main Event. But you know, that is just my thoughts.

how the hell are people satisfied with the miz winning the us title. the us title has now lost all prestige because it is now in the hands of the worst wrestler ever!!!! how the hell do people get behind this guy. He is horrible and the otther wrestlers are selling him to good. Morrison is the next generation not miz. he has no in ring talent or charisma. he is annoying as hell on the mic and i cant believe vince even signed him let along make him tag champion. i guess im the only one who sees the truth not like all this idiots who like the miz. i want taker to destroy this fool put on the hells gate and never let go . i mean c'mon miz was bored after all the realworld,road rules money ran out and was all"wwe is coool! ill try that!" and then he gets in on his bullshit "celebrity status" and now everyone thinks his the next generation of wrerstlers???? stay off the craack pipe wwe universe! jesus christ!

how the hell are people satisfied with the miz winning the us title. the us title has now lost all prestige because it is now in the hands of the worst wrestler ever!!!! how the hell do people get behind this guy. He is horrible and the otther wrestlers are selling him to good. Morrison is the next generation not miz. he has no in ring talent or charisma. he is annoying as hell on the mic and i cant believe vince even signed him let along make him tag champion. i guess im the only one who sees the truth not like all this idiots who like the miz. i want taker to destroy this fool put on the hells gate and never let go . i mean c'mon miz was bored after all the realworld,road rules money ran out and was all"wwe is coool! ill try that!" and then he gets in on his bullshit "celebrity status" and now everyone thinks his the next generation of wrerstlers???? stay off the craack pipe wwe universe! jesus christ!

I'm seriously laughing at this.

Are you serious? Worst wrestler ever? What are you basing this on?

I have bolded the most ridiculous part of your post. He thought "oh WWE is cool!"? Well probably, I mean, why would he want to join a wrestling company if it isn't cool? To say that he got in the WWE because of his "celebrity status" is complete and utter bullshit, and one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. It most likely hindered his career, and Vince wouldn't have taken a chance with him if Miz thought it was a joke just to try to join and be a famous wrestler. He went to UPW (Ultimate Pro Wrestling) to train for his dream of being a wrestler in 2003. He went on Tough Enough and lost in the finals. Gee, if he really sucked, I don't think he would have made it to the finals, let alone, get interest from WWE and gain a developmental contract in late '04, early '05.

Seriously, Miz has earned his spot on the card. I don't get why you think he sucks. He has a good presence on the mic, garners great heat, and can move well in the ring. I thought that was what a good wrestler did.

Jesum Crows fucking think before you type.

I remenber seeing the real world episode where he had his fake wwe belt and was going around the house calling himself the Miz. When i seen him in the wwe i really didn't know what to expect but the last year or a few months ive really started to like this guy he truly has a Love for wrestling... how can u not like that.

He's gotten better as a wrestler but I'm still not a fan of The Miz. Maybe he should go into the Real World book, and convince Coral to come be his Valet.

Yeah it's cool Miz won and all, but I feel like it's a little too late. He should have had the title months ago. They've mad Miz out to look like a clown, and he just doesn't have the momentum he had beforehand. Don't get me wrong, Miz is cool and all, glad he finally captured some singles gold, but I feel like it's just a bit too late.

omg this is the funniest thing ever. you think he is the worst wrestler ever? where have you been sticking your head up your ass? this guy has been improving like crazy hes been gaining credibility and his mic skills are nothing but awsome. So id like for you to tell me how hes the worst wrestler ever?

worst wrestler ever, i disagree (colin delaney, if he counts) he has alright mic skills, not anything flashy. i personally hate miz though, i dont think he deserved to tag with morrison. morrison is 1000X better than the miz will ever be. anyway i dont think he deserves a singles title. he should stick to tag team. maybe with masters or something. i just personally dont think he shoud have got the title

worst wrestler ever, i disagree (colin delaney, if he counts) he has alright mic skills, not anything flashy. i personally hate miz though, i dont think he deserved to tag with morrison. morrison is 1000X better than the miz will ever be. anyway i dont think he deserves a singles title. he should stick to tag team. maybe with masters or something. i just personally dont think he shoud have got the title

So, what I'm getting out of this post is that since you have a man crush on John Morrison, and don't like the Miz, he shouldn't be champion? Face it, Miz is probably the best out of all of the midcarders, and better than some main eventers on the mic. In addition, he is improving weekly in the ring and rarely, if ever botches, which is very good for anyone on a live show.

Kofi needed to lose the belt, because he has no character at the moment and was going nowhere and taking the belt with him. Miz brings a new dynamic to the U.S. title and will prove that he really is awesome.

Well CH David, yeah, I was comparing The Miz winning the US title to Katrina. Meaning that it was a disaster and should have never happened. Its just a play on words, dude. Ya know adding humor to my post. Anyhow, first of all you dont have to explain to me what a heel is, or a comedy jobber. All I was stating was that Santino would draw better than the Miz. I personally am a heel fan. I love people who are annoying and hipacritical, for instance Chris Jericho. Jericho and Punk play the heel role to the T! The Miz just doesnt bring the same aspect to a heel character, he's lame. It would be tough to job to the Miz because he has virtually no status in this business and he never really put anybody over. As for him being the worst wrestler ever, its up for debate. Heres how lame he is and always was. Instead of coming up with a cool ring name he just takes the first three letters of his last name, how clever! So by this, my last name is Benninghoff, how cool would it be if they called me "The Ben"? Pretty lame? I thought so. I want to see everybody succeed but I dont like the way he's doing it. To me it seems like he is more worried about his celebrity than being one of the best wrestlers ever. How can you be a wrestler and not have one original move? Skull Crushing Finale is The Stroke, or a reverse russian leg sweep. Heres a tip Miz, if Jeff Jarrett is the guy that you wanted to immulate, thats terrible. Hey, nobody's using pumphandle slam, ya might wanna try it. I recognize greatness when I see it and trust me, I'm putting my stock on Dolph Ziggler. And Morrison will be world champion with a year. Why is everyone making a big deal about the miz winning a title? Because there is only 2 belts on each brand that mean anything and I dont think the Miz deserves one of them when there are alot more talented and deserving people out there. Jack Swagger.I dont know what Vince see's in this punkass kid from Cleveland.

The Miz sure has come a long way from where he was when he started in the WWE. His mic skills are impressive enough to feud with just about anyone in the company, and his in ring skills have come a long way and his match with Kofi this past Monday was a hell of a match and he is worthy of the United States Championship. Hopefully he'll be rewarded with a nice title run like Kofi got because he's worked his ass off to get it.

Well CH David, yeah, I was comparing The Miz winning the US title to Katrina. Meaning that it was a disaster and should have never happened. Its just a play on words, dude. Ya know adding humor to my post.

Let me try and break this down, just for my own benefit. So the Miz, Mike Mizanin, winning the mid-card belt, is like Katrina, that devastated New Orleans? You think one disaster compares to something we haven't even see played out yet. Got it. Just had to get that out of the way.

Anyhow, first of all you dont have to explain to me what a heel is, or a comedy jobber. All I was stating was that Santino would draw better than the Miz.

Now, onto another part, you say Santino would be better. Santino hasn't done anything warranting a US Title run lately as it is. For fucks sake he played a female! All he is doing now is making the guest hosts seem entertaining. Sure that is great and all, but he hasn't done shit to deserve the US Title. If all you have to do to win a title is make someone entertaining, then Miz should have already had a singles title, because he made his little feud with Cena work, until he got romped in the ring.

I personally am a heel fan. I love people who are annoying and hipacritical, for instance Chris Jericho. Jericho and Punk play the heel role to the T! The Miz just doesnt bring the same aspect to a heel character, he's lame. It would be tough to job to the Miz because he has virtually no status in this business and he never really put anybody over.

So we both love heels. Great. Miz doesn't need to bring the same fucking aspect to the table. Like you said, Jericho and Punk do what they do best. They talk about how the fans suck. Miz says he is awesome. Randy Orton doesn't bring the same aspect, so does he suck? You know what, don't answer that, you probably think so.

As for him being the worst wrestler ever, its up for debate.

Are you speaking in a technical variety? Or just looking at the complete professional wrestling aspect? If you want technical, go watch fucking Chris Benoit (who I love still), if you want an overall aspect, Miz fits the description. He garners heat, quite well actually, very good on the mic, can move in the ring well, maybe not a great draw, but he isn't really expected to yet is he? Even if he is, I know I tune in to watch him, just like a whole bunch of us smarks do.

Heres how lame he is and always was. Instead of coming up with a cool ring name he just takes the first three letters of his last name, how clever! So by this, my last name is Benninghoff, how cool would it be if they called me "The Ben"? Pretty lame? I thought so.

Well yeah "The Ben" is pretty lame, because people would think you are conceited. They would think it is your first name and feel that you just put a "The" in front of it. Miz is a nickname. It is how people know him. I mean, if you were a person of reality fame, and have a nickname that is recognized, wouldn't you use it to your advantage if given the opportunity? I mean for fucks sake, The Miz is Mike Mizanin's "wrestling alter ego" so to speak. I've enjoyed hearing Mike "The Miz" on the Real World/Road Rules challenges, and I like hearing "The Miz" because it is different.

I want to see everybody succeed but I dont like the way he's doing it. To me it seems like he is more worried about his celebrity than being one of the best wrestlers ever. How can you be a wrestler and not have one original move? Skull Crushing Finale is The Stroke, or a reverse russian leg sweep. Heres a tip Miz, if Jeff Jarrett is the guy that you wanted to immulate, thats terrible. Hey, nobody's using pumphandle slam, ya might wanna try it.

Why would he be worried about his celebrity status if he is a professional wrestler? You don't join it full time to be a celebrity. You are going to be a hero or something in the business yes. But it's not like you will be an A-list celebrity. He is doing something he loves because he wants to wrestle.

Why is wanting to emulate Jarrett terrible? He may have been a mid-carder in his time with WWE, but he was an upper mid-card and World Champion in WCW, and was able to start his own company with TNA, which is doing moderately successful.

As far as his wreslting moves go. So the Skull Crushing Finale isn't a devastating move. You get dropped on your head face first. That would be effective for a 3 count. The Pumphandle Slam is all for show, it is really just a power slam. Hell, the Attitude Adjustment, is just a fucking fire man carry into a slam. (I'm not a Cena hater either, just sayin') It looks good and is effective. Why does everything have to be devastating?

I recognize greatness when I see it and trust me, I'm putting my stock on Dolph Ziggler. And Morrison will be world champion with a year. Why is everyone making a big deal about the miz winning a title? Because there is only 2 belts on each brand that mean anything and I dont think the Miz deserves one of them when there are alot more talented and deserving people out there. Jack Swagger.I dont know what Vince see's in this punkass kid from Cleveland.

Well not to sound condescending, but please inform me of who you are in the business to attribute the greatness claim. Everyone thought Shelton Benjamin was going to be fucking huge, because he is a good wrestler. He hasn't done shit as a singles competitor. Again, just sayin'.

And were you answering your own question with the bold? I already answered the question once, but I'll do it again for your benefit. Ready for this? It is a big deal because he was a fucking reality television star. People thought of him just like you, a joke. He proved you wrong, taking his time in the business, and working himself up as a serious competitor in the mid-card.

I would concur Swagger deserves a chance at the belt, but he really hasn't done much since coming to Raw. He had a good start with Orton, but then his little thing with MVP kind of fizzled and he has been there since. Besides, this is probably a test for Miz, see what he can do with the title, plus Kofi was getting kind of boring just wrestling and not really talking.

And I'm also going to give my opinion on what Vince sees in the punkass from Cleveland. He sees someone that people recognize from the Real World, whether that is good or bad, and is pushing him well. He can maybe attract people that watched the show, and that would help ratings. I know I'd rather trust Vince's decision, because you know, he is successful.

The Miz is literally the only midcarder on either Smackdown or Raw that can hold the crowd's attention on the mic, and probably one of only about 5 people in the whole company that never fail to get a reaction. Giving him the title was a great idea, because now he can face Morrison on PPV without it being a long drawn out feud, and it also gives him some legitimacy. For some reason, Raw's upper echelons are face heavy, and as Orton will be taking a step down from the main event for a while in all likelihood, it means that this title win is a platform for Miz to main event a B PPV before WrestleMania. By this time next year, he could be a fully fledged main eventer, and by WrestleMania 27, he may even have been a world champion.

Getting ahead of myself a bit there, but I can't think of any wrestler who has gone from being as bad as the Miz was in 2007 to as good as he is now so radically. The Miz is defo one to watch for the future, if he keeps his nose clean.

I'll admit it. I hate The Miz. I hate him a lot. Ever since he was doing little segments on Smackdown in 2006. I just didn't think he belonged anywhere near the WWE. I hated him on ECW, thought he should be no where NEAR the ECW title. Then he teamed with Morrison, which again I hated, thinking he weighed Morrison down. Then he was drafted to RAW and I've hated him all the time during his stay.

But that doesn't mean he shouldnt have gotten the title. Quite the contrary actually. He's shown me that he can last, and he hasn't really stopped rolling since his Dirt Sheet days. Don't get me wrong, he could never touch Morrison ring wise, and I still rate Morrison over Miz, but his mic skills are unparelleled. It's strange to describe, but its as if The Miz comes for the real world (oh har har). He cuts his promos not as if he were cutting a wrestling promo, but as if it were him in the real world. In his feud with Cena this was evident, and it didn't feel like "just another heel promo". It genuinely got you annoyed.

Tasty got it pretty clear when he said that the amount of progress he has made since he first was on Tough Enough is trememndous. I'm guessing he is going to plateau pretty soon, but if he doesn,t he could really go places. I would really loathe to have him as a WWE Champion, as just having someone from the Real World cheapens the deal in my eyes, but he should definately be a contender. The US title is a good stopping point for him, regardless of the fact it may have been rushed just so he could face Morrison at Bragging Rights.

I was ecstatic at this too. But I like that they made us wait. This was not rushed and it was done precisely and very nice. The fact they had him lose at the ppv and then win it the night after I think, it's usually done at the ppv to give them their big moment if a big push is mounting up. I still think that we could be in for something special, it just depends how it is handled.

So, where do we go from here? Who will he defend against, first?

Obviously, at Bragging Rights, he will be facing John Morrison in a champion vs champion match. This may do great credibility for the Miz and the United States title, not to mention the credibility it could give to john Morrison if he were to get a win over his tag partner. But, correct me if I am wrong, neither of the titles are up for grabs, so it's got an inter-promotional match. It could be something great if it is given time. Two great superstars with a bun fill of potential between them. Is there anything better?

As to who his first title defense will be against, my money is on a feud with Kofi Kingston, depending on how WWE want to push his feud with Morrison, but it looks as if it will only be a one match fling so.. I see him facing Kofi at the next ppv, I think that it is Survivor Series, again I think I may be wrong about that. I see them engaging in a fued that will last about..maybe two ppv's. I then see the Miz, who I think will still have the title, go on to the Royal Rumble, and win it in a match against Jack swagger, Kofi Kingston, MVP or Mark Henry. It only depends. You never know through, WWE can be so unpredictable. He could lose it next week or next year. But to be honest, I have a sneak feeling that the Miz will be our Money In The Bank winner next year.

damn i cant believe the miz actually has this many fans. its my opinion that the miz, mos def not the majority, sucks and will ways believe it. as for the statement that he has great mic skills, nah i dont think so. ive watched his promos and there just the same garbage that i hate hearing. that hes the miz and hes awful,that hes the best and deserves the world, so much charisma! as for the best midcarder on the roster thats a lie, morrisons better,ziggler is better, sheamus could proly wipe the floor with miz, evan bourne is much more fun to watch then the miz with his lame ass haircut. So it seems everybody is jumping aboard the miz fan wagon and to why im completely lost. As a fan whos been watching wwe since i was a little toddler i can say that they miz needs to be done away with then he can go and wrestle for tna and try and bang christy hemme, shed proly be easier than maryse!
anyway that the great thing about opinion, u can say what u want!

damn i cant believe the miz actually has this many fans. its my opinion that the miz, mos def not the majority, sucks and will ways believe it. as for the statement that he has great mic skills, nah i dont think so. ive watched his promos and there just the same garbage that i hate hearing. that hes the miz and hes awful,that hes the best and deserves the world, so much charisma! as for the best midcarder on the roster thats a lie, morrisons better,ziggler is better, sheamus could proly wipe the floor with miz, evan bourne is much more fun to watch then the miz with his lame ass haircut. So it seems everybody is jumping aboard the miz fan wagon and to why im completely lost. As a fan whos been watching wwe since i was a little toddler i can say that they miz needs to be done away with then he can go and wrestle for tna and try and bang christy hemme, shed proly be easier than maryse!
anyway that the great thing about opinion, u can say what u want!

This entire statement cracked me up. Every single one of your "backup" statements were a twist on a storyline or the creative that was hand-fed to the Miz to develop his character.

Obviously, you don't realize what cutting a promo is all about. The Miz takes his time, has great timing, and incorporates the cities he's peforming in current events into his promos instead of the traditional "I'm gonna beat you up" promos. His thought process is unreal and he has a natural charisma. I'm sure that is he was a fan favorite your tune would change in the heartbeat. But, for now, to each his own...

As for other wrestlers "wiping the floor with him", you do realize that wrestling isn't real, right?

I think you're blurring kayfabe with reality in your thoughts on the Miz. The opinions of the 'majority' enjoying the Miz's work come from his work ethic, not the way he's written in storylines. You have to see through your personal opinions and who the WWE tries to convince us to cheer and look at wrestlers for the way they play their parts in the business, otherwise you'll never understand why your views are part of the minority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back