FINALLY get to see Godsmack!

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
After being a fan for over 10 years, I am FINALLY getting the chance to see Godsmack in concert, as they have finally got their head out of their ass and are coming to the UK, for a 1 off show in London.

SO Happy I managed to get tickets! Me and my brother will be getting the train down from Manchester, spend the day in London, see the gig and then get a hotel overnight. It will be fucking awesome!

Hope they play "Realign"- one of my all time favourite songs!

Only know 'I Stand Alone' and 'Sick Of Life' which are pretty good.

Hope you enjoy it Naitch

Is there any truth to the rumour that Godsmack are named after the Alice In Chains song???

Only know 'I Stand Alone' and 'Sick Of Life' which are pretty good.

Hope you enjoy it Naitch

Is there any truth to the rumour that Godsmack are named after the Alice In Chains song???

That is the common rumour I think, some of their songs do sound "Alice-ish" and they copied them by doing an acoustic EP too, so I wouldnt be surprised if its true.

Another rumour I heard was Sully Erna saying that "Godsmack" came about when one of the band members had a cold sore on his face and someone said that it looked like he was "Smacked by God".

I'd probably say the AIC one is true though! You should definitely check out some of their stuff dude.

Realign
Keep Away
Cryin' Like A Bitch
No Rest For The Wicked
Bleeding Me
Running Blind
Awake
Immune
Speak
Voices

MotherofGod.png
That's like... awesome. Enjoy! :)

Awesome news, Naitch! Godsmack puts on an incredible show. I agree that they are much better live. I'm interested to hear your review after the show.

3 REASONS WHY I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS BAND

[YOUTUBE]wbyUST2gOn8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]1uvwGmRf5M8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0eXIOK2vOhM[/YOUTUBE]

Im not even a fan of the band, but easily in my top five in terms of concert going experiences. Sully and co. put on one heck of a show.

Voodoo is absolutely phenomenal live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back