• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally! Edge-Orton Fued!

joeya51

Superbrawl Saturday!?!?!?
C'mon you can't tell me you haven't been waiting for this. Even if they're not already going at each other on raw next week, Orton will get into MITB and they'll go from there. I think it'll be a pretty good fued, with Orton as the face.

yes, i've been waiting for this for a long time now. kinda sucks how it all came about thought... edge mistakes orton for hitting him & leaves the tag match. however i'm sure it will only get better from there. i believe the fued will fully escalate in the MITB match (assuming orton will be in it) & orton will cost edge the match (possibly by knocking him off the ladder and grabbing the title for himself). that would get over with the fans. honestly, edge is an excellent wrestler all-round but orton needs a chance to get back in the main event scene and this is probably the way to do it.
thoughts?

I'm also fairly excited about this feud, and I hope that the WWE doesn't blow this one, as the potential for Orton v. Edge is great.

However, I hope Orton isn't involved in the MITB match. I don't think he really needs the spot as badly as others do. Vince needs to start pushing some of the young talent that the people LIKE, not the talent he wants us to like.

I would prefer it if they just had a wrestling match at Wrestlemania. That would be a sick match. I predict Edge winning MiTB to keep his streak in tact, and Orton feuding with him over the briefcase, and eventually winning it from him in a match at a ppv.

ur all crazy I do not want to see this fued at all i think RATED RKO was 1 of the best things WWE has done 4 a while n 1 of the best tag teams i really thought that the titles was gonna change on RAW but if there gonna have a EDGE Vs ORTON fued whos gonna take the titles from michaels n cena? cause u no there not gonna b champs going into WM

i think that now there is only one spot left after smackdown that it has to go to orton. But there is a possibility that edge gets out of the money in the bank match and faces orton as there are plenty of people left that could be in the money in the bank. Like benjamin who made the first two carlito, nitro, and benoit who lost his qualifying match

wasnt their already a Orton/Edge Fued back in 04 because if i remember correctly they had a match at Vengence in 2004 back when Edge was a face and orton was a heel so whats the point of redoing it yea it maybe good this time to see Orton as face but its already been done so everyone can chew me out about this but im just saying its been done

I'm pumped about it. Yeah, it's been done before, but this is a different light on the old fued.. Saying that just because it's been done is like saying we wouldn't want to see another HBK vs. Kurt Angle type WM match..

If you do it right, doing it again can be a good decision.
It's just whether or not WWE can do it right..

I am glad to see these two fueding. I think this is very healthy fued for Raw and for the WWE and it is going to bring some new life to the WWE. At least it's not Cena vs Edge!

Yes, I'm sure most of you know I have been looking forward to this for ages. I think Orton will be the face, I just think Edge is too good of a heel.

Ya, the team was good, so the feud should be good. Yes, there already was a feud but that was back when they were at a somewhat midcard status, feuding for the intercontinental belt. Now they've both had advances to their character, and maybe they should both be heels for this one, and we'll see who's side the fans take. Just like the Masters/Carlito feud, they were both heels going into it but the fans chose the afro. In my opinion, Orton sucks as a face, and when he was a face he was slightly boring. So i dont wanna see either of the two have a face change. I can see orton getting into the MITB match, then the two somehow make up and work together, another incident happens and they brawl, they cost eachother the match (i don't think if Edge loses this match will count as a loss for him at WM seein as he wasnt pinned or nothing) THEN the real feud starts and they have their first match at Backlash. Just seems to fit, unless, like states, somehow Edge is taken outta the MITB and feuds with orton to have a match at WM. Either approach seems neato, but i think they should both stay heels. At least for the time being.

FINALLY? This is crap! Sure they have been hinting it, but they should have let them team up longer, then have them split. Plus there would really only be one major HEEL on Raw now, if one of these guys turns face! Besides Umaga & Khali, but I don't see them ever actually holding a World Title.
They finally had something good going, and WWE ruins it once again!
Now this feud will mean very little to me, as Edge & Orton weren't around long enough to exude the 'best friends' split up type thing. (Ala: Mega Powers, Rockers, HHH & Flair, Michaels & HHH) What a crock!

Plus this team up was exactly what Raw need to freshin things up! They should have made them into (the rumored) Stable, then let them split next year or something, with both of them trying to helm the stable as the "Leader of RKO".

This would not only make the feud better, but probably push whoever else RKO had in it's ranks.

Lets keep in mind that its not set in stone that these guys will feud with each other. As has been since the Rumble the wwe has been taking what we think and throwing a 180 (how long have we expected HBK to turn on Cena). And this isn't the first time there has been some friction betweeen these guys. During the triple threat between Edge, Orton, and HBK, Edge and Orton brawled for a while and then a week later they were good buddies on SD! taking on Taker and Batista. Or when Edge let HBK give Orton a conchairto and a sledgehammer to the face that didn't break them up. There have been so many opportunities for this to start so why should it start with this particular incident? These guys will feud with each other eventually, but I don't think it will happen right now.

this feud is needed. I don't think Orton will be in the MITB match but I think he will cost Edge the match. I also think Orton will be in some type of cross promotional match like against Chris Beniot and Edge will cost him the match as revenging for Orton screwing Edge. This could lead to a big match at Backlash or even all the way to a Summer PPV.:rock:

If you remember, they weren't friends at all. They even said it when they first teamed up, its an alliance. I don't see how splitting them up or keeping together is a bad thing. If they split up, they'ed give us a hell of a fued (hopefully as heels), if they stay together, they need to give them the titles back and boost the tag team division, and put over say...WGTT and then fued. WWE has a great thing going with these two no matter what they decide. Hopefully they don't draft one to SD! and leave this possible fued in ruins.

they'd give us a hell of a fued (hopefully as heels)

I personally don't think Heel/Heel feuds get ovger enough with the fans, thats the only problem with these two in a feud, who to turn face?

I've heard Randy get pops in his heel role quite regularly, noticebly the 'RKO' chants, but I havn't heard them for Edge (Bar Unforgiven, 2006, Toronto, Edge VS Cena TLC)

And this i how I think the WWE will make their decision in the likely event of a Orton/Edge Feud.

im really happy because i never like randy orton being with edge

FINALLY? This is crap! Sure they have been hinting it, but they should have let them team up longer, then have them split. Plus there would really only be one major HEEL on Raw now, if one of these guys turns face! Besides Umaga & Khali, but I don't see them ever actually holding a World Title.
They finally had something good going, and WWE ruins it once again!
Now this feud will mean very little to me, as Edge & Orton weren't around long enough to exude the 'best friends' split up type thing. (Ala: Mega Powers, Rockers, HHH & Flair, Michaels & HHH) What a crock!

Plus this team up was exactly what Raw need to freshin things up! They should have made them into (the rumored) Stable, then let them split next year or something, with both of them trying to helm the stable as the "Leader of RKO".

This would not only make the feud better, but probably push whoever else RKO had in it's ranks.

Dude all you said is you like to see the whole " Who is the leader of dx " again remember micheals and hhh fighting over that ??? then they went their own way so why do it again personally I love wrestling and all and always will but they need new story lines it is almost to the effect you can predict what will happen b4 it does I mean you knew what was happing in the tag match when micheals tossed orton the belt and now were talking about a feud that has happend yet .... what about edge saying he reviewed the tape and saw it was micheals what happens if they just forget the feud what then ??? :wwf: :wwf:

I think this feud will be great but it won't happen for a while. Monday was just a tease and I think they will make up on Raw and Orton will qualify for the Money in the Bank Match. The feud will take place after Wrestlemania and they will probably fight at Backlash because I'm sure Cena and HBK will have a rematch.

Randy Orton will Be in the money in the bank match will he win i dunno
it's possible but Edge is 5-0 at wm the reason i say this because undertaker is undefeated nobody should be as close to his streak Edge might lose RKO Baby

you know what will make wrestlemania worth more money is if tonight they have edge screw over randy otron and put desrving carlito in the match. Then have orton complain and get a match with edge and someone like shelton benjamin the mvp of the money in the bank matches take edges spot. But Vince knows what he is doing by putting raws and samckdowns top two heels in the same match because it would be dumb to have a couple good quality matches with them.

How is Carlito deserving? In my opinion he should be left off the card. Flair/Carlito if that is where there going, is not worthy of the biggest card of the year. Carlito look's bored when he wrestle's, he make's ver little effort. He think's throwing the occasional high risk move show's he's making an effort. It does'nt.

This feud is gold. Backlash - Orton vs. Edge for Edge's MITB breifcase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back