• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Final Resolution] Mickie James v. Gail Kim (C) [Knockouts Championship]

Who wins?

• Mickie James

• Gail Kim

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Final Resolution 2011
Mickie James v. Gail Kim (C)
TNA Knockouts Championships

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finalres4.jpg

All discussion here.​

not looking forward to this match at all i mean its 2 good wrestlers but im just sick of mickie james sense shes joined TNA i think theres been 1 ppv without her on the card and that was the ppv that just happened it makes no sense for mickie to face gail instead of velvet sky but anyway gail retains and hopefully then velvet gets her rematch...i see madison rayne turning face and taking the title off gail eventullay

I for one am very happy that Mickie picked up the win tonight, I think it's a nice change of pace in the Knockouts division and it'll be a cool reunion of former Divas. I definitely don't see Mickie winning this one but it'll be a great match and could lead into an excellent feud. My guess is that we'll see Mickie present a strong offense and seriously give Gail a run for her money but we'll have some interference from Karen or Madison. Mickie will get distracted and Gail will capitolize on it, pinning Mickie James and retaining her Knockouts Championship.

I for one am happy that Mickie is getting a shot at the title she deserves it. Shes a great wrestler and entertainer and is really over with the crowd. However I dont get why people are mad or dont like why she got the win on Impact.

When Trish was in WWE she was always chasing, #1 contender or had the title and nobody seemed to care because for some reason they liked her. Trish took opprotunites away from deserving people like Lita. However thats okay but its not for Mickie who worked her butt off for many years before she came into WWE unlike Trish. Trish came in as a model and only stayed six years and was pushed to the moon over Lita who worked hard and deserved it more. So I'm glad Mickie gets her shot and I hope she wins but she probley wont since Gail has Karen and Madison in her corner and she just won the title.

This matchup was inevitable from the time that Gail returned.

I thought it would take a little longer to come to fruition, and I personally think that Velvet should've got her rematch first; nonetheless, Gail v. Mickie is the natarul matchup at the top of KO-foodchain and it seems TNA didn't want to waste anytime making it happen.

I don't see how anyone can really complain though, on paper this match is of the highest quality possible for this division- hell, its better than probably half of the potential matchups TNA can put together between their male counterparts.

I think Gail gets the win this go around, but I also don't think this is last time we'll see this pairing booked to square off.

This match has a lot of potential IMO. I think the way they had Mickie last as long as she did in the KO gauntlet may be a slow build back to getting the title. Again I was disappointed that they took the belt off Velvet so quick, and I figured she might've pulled the win last night. But being that TNA switches gears in feuds frequently, it was inevitable that there would be a Gail/Mickie program on the horizon. I'll go against the popular opinion and say that Mickie picks up the victory at Final Resoluion.

i still remember the horrible match these 2 had a couples of years ago on raw. You know the one were Gail kim botched a High flying spot and knock herself out and where mickie was so pissed off after that it resulted in Gail not getting push for the rest of her WWE career.

So to say that i'm not really looking foward to this match is a understanment. The fact is that we will probably find out through this match, who got the most stroke with TNA management between these 2 former WWE divas.

Mickie was portrayed in a john Cena type way on last night show and it'S been like this since she'S started in TNA, so you know Mickie won't lose clean against Gail and it'S probably the starts of a very long program that going to overshadows every other knockouts on the roster and at this point in time, i'm not interested. So i hope Gail wins just to so we don'T have to sit through yet another Mickie James title reign.

Gail Kim should retain here. She's received a pretty strong push, and she is at the top of the food chain in the Knockouts division right now. Mickie James will put up a good fight here, but Kim will find a way to walk away with the victory, and I wouldn't be surprised if she received some help here. I don't have high hopes for this match, but Gail and Mickie could deliver a solid Knockouts Championship match at Final Resolution.

I don't quite buy Gail as a heel yet, considering she hasn't said much since coming back, and what she has said has sounded very stilted and uncomfortable. TNA seems to want her to be their top heel in the Knockouts division, so I bet she'll keep the belt for a little longer. Maybe this turns into a full-blown feud between the two, but it seems like they kind of weirdly dropped Velvet off of this whole thing. She may just be taking a backseat for now, but it seemed like she had momentum on her side. Anyway, this should be a very good match as far as ring work is concerned. Let these girls show the Divas what a women's division can be.

I think this is a shoo in for Gail but for a different reason than has been mentioned thus far. Gail (and, to a lesser extent, Madison) are Karen's girls and it is SOP to have the Belt with the heel faction to generate as much heat as possible. Distraction from Karen, interference by Madison and cheap win by Gail.

I'm predicting Gail Kim to retain here but mostly because I personally want to see her carry the belt for a long time. It also looks like they have something going on with her, Karen Jarrett, and Madison Rayne perhaps forming some sort of oppressive Knockouts faction. I don't really expect a clean finish but the match itself should be solid since I like the both of these women in the ring.

I'm not looking forward to this match. Granted it won't be the WORST of the night, that's the Television Championship match. However I will still be using it to either go microwave a leftover slice of pizza from the fridge or checking facebook while eating the snacks I get from the gas station while taking a walk during the Television Championship match that I refuse to watch. This is the only title change I am predicting for this show. Gail Kim sucks. There was no reason to put the belt on her to begin with and I would much rather see Mickie become champion again due to her being far more talented in pretty much every category. Mickie wins her 9th championship in a match that likely won't be anything to write home about.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Mickie James will win the TNA Knockouts Championship.

This is by far the most interested I've been for a Knockout match in awhile. I really like both Mickie and Gail Kim and I think they are both pretty good female wrestlers so I'm expecting this to be one of the better Knockout matches we've seen recently I would like to see this feud continue so I see Kim winning this match by some form of cheating possibly a Madison Rayne or Karen Jarrett interference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back