• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Final Resolution] Kenny King v. RVD (C) [TNA X Division Championship]

Who wins?

• Kenny King

• Rob Van Dam

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Resolution 2012
Kenny King v. RVD (C)
TNA X Division Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv7.jpg

All discussion here.​

I'd like to see Kenny win the strap. Yet I don't think he'll go over RVD, especially at a PPV. Thing is RVD doesn't need to be TV champ at this point. Kenny could spark the X division like Aries did.

I'll make a bold prediction and say King takes it. RVD doesn't need it and he's not doing the belt any favors. Don't exactly know why King was off television for like three months after Destination X but hopefully this will be his redemption. Can't tell if he's going to be face or heel but I think there is plenty for him to work with regardless if he wins. And hopefully if he does we'll start seeing the belt on the show for more than two weeks out of the month.

I'll say this much for this match...

Dixie Carter sure as shit never hyped up the likes of ZzZzZema Ion or any of the other competitors that have gone up against RVD since he won the title a little while back the way she has Kenny King:

@TNADixie:
Great X Division match! The future is bright... Congrats @kennykingpinanx on a very big win!

He was also featured on this weeks' (Nov. 5) edition of TNA Today with Christy Hemme doing an interview on his future in the company where he called out both RVD and Jeff Hardy — both title holders.

Call me crazy, but I actually can see King picking up the victory here as a means to try and inject a little life into the X Division again. He's really over with the internet fans, and even the Impact Zone fans tonight were cheering pretty loudly and celebrating with him when he won the shot to face RVD on Sunday.

Fuck it — Kenny King for the win (again).

This one seems obvious with a easy RVD win but I don't think that's the case.I think Kenny King has a decent shot at winning the belt but whoever wins NEEDS to be on TV more come on TNA your company is built on the x division! I really thought RVD would do great things for the x division after winning but since that clearly isn't happening I could see them making the switch to Kenny King here and i'd be all for it.

Not sold on this one but i'll say RVD retains for now at least.

I have been excited to see this match. Was hoping King would come back just to get this match and he did. Initially I thought it was too soon for RVD to lose the title, but really he hasn't been used like I thought he would be so why not have Kenny King win it here. I am sure this match is going to be good, and I am going to say King wins it.

If he hasn't impressed them up to this point enough to warrant a title reign, after this match the back office should have his full attention. RVD has the potential to have a great match with Kenny King whom can actually keep up with him in terms of flashiness.

My pick for the opening match of the evening. I'd definitely hope that RVD retains here since the longer he holds onto the belt the better it is for both the belt's prestige as well as for the X Division itself. They have an opportunity to bring importance back while having a former World Champion hold the title. Kenny King wouldn't do much in terms of improving the division as X Division Champion, so it makes a lot more sense for RVD to retain his title here. The match will be good for him in terms of getting time onscreen at a PPV event though. Should be a decent match that most likely will open up the show to help get the crowd excited for the rest of the card.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
RVD will retain the X Division Championship.

For me, the X Division is probably the least interesting aspect of TNA. I was hoping that TNA would actually get behind the X Division with RVD as the champ but RVD is just someone that's been given a belt to carry around for a while before dropping it. It's a shame because I think TNA could do some good things with RVD as the face of the X Division. He's still pretty damn over, for some reason, and I don't know why TNA hasn't really capitalized on that.

That being said, I don't see Kenny King taking the title from RVD at this point. I just don't think King has established himself in front of the TNA audience to go up against RVD, a long time fan favorite, and take the title from him at a ppv on his very first try.

I think this will probably be the opening match of the show but I don't think it'll matter too much even if King wins the title. It would have if TNA had actually done something relevant with RVD thus far as champion instead of wheeling him out for an occasional title defense on tv or ppv with little to no build up.

I definitely think Kenny King will be an X-Division champion (I have no idea why he has been off TV recently) but I don't think it will be tonight.

I wouldnt be surprised if TNA shock us and have Double K win the belt, but I just don't see it happening this time. Rob Van Dam will have his hands fun with King, who will look like he may have the win in the bag, but RVD will come out on top

I'm the biggest RVD fan but can he put King over next time? I mean honestly lets put the X division on his back and get this thing going. Pretty good match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back