• Jeff Hardy

• Jeff Jarrett

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Final Resolution 2011
Jeff Hardy v. Jeff Jarrett
Steel Cage Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

383959_10150416198766026_31695961025_8654067_317803539_n.jpg

• Karen Jarrett will be handcuffed to Sting at ringside!

• If Jarrett wins, Hardy leaves TNA. If Hardy wins, he becomes the new #1 contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Genesis.

All discussion here.​

In a nutshell, I say that Hardy wins this. Since returning TNA has been pushing Hardy as the comeback kid. Now this doesn't seem like its gonna be a spectacular bout out the surface, but considering the feud between Jarrett and Hardy it might be enough to draw the audience's attention. I know that Hardy has been on the mend a little bit so I'm not expecting him to do too many high spots or risky moves.

Hardy will get the win here no doubt in my mind on that. This has been a decent fued with a good build up so far, will this be the end I doubt it. I dont see Jarrett letting Hardy beat Roode for the title down the road and that wont sit well with Hardy, so they will be involved with eachother for some time to come.

As for the match. With Karen being handcuffed to Sting She will of course do something to some how get away from Sting and try to interfere in the match to help her man, but I see her doing something that will cost her man the match instead, not on purpose of course. She will try something and it will backfire and Hardy gets the win.

It's obvious that Hardy'll win this one. No way he just retires randomly, especially from a match with Double J. Looks like that expected main event push to a title feud is up next for him, probably against Roode. That means this should be the end the Jeffs' feud. I haven't seen any of their PPV matches yet but I expect a good match here, as long as Hardy's back is good.

I don't see any way Jarrett wins this match. TNA has done a pretty damn good job so far of building Hardy back up and for him to lose and leave the company after months of being gone anyway would just be stupid. No way Hardy is losing this match especially if Karen Jarrett will presumably not be a direct factor in this match since she's handcuffed to Sting.

As for the match itself, I also haven't seen their last PPV encounter but I expect this match to be good. The cage stipulation certainly adds to the match and I'm a fan of cage matches anyway so it works out.

As most have said, Jeff Hardy wins this match. TNA have been building Hardy up and for that reason alone you can't have him lose this match. He needs to win this match and get his title match at Genesis. The company has done a fine job in making Hardy a star again so having him lose and leave would be stupid. It makes no sense for Hardy to lose this match at all. I expect a good match from these two, nothing amazing but a solid PPV match is in order. Looking forward to this match and I hope Jeff Hardy wins.

Hardy obviously wins this one, we're in the middle of the road to redemption for Hardy and TNA has been doing a great job of building him back up, anyone who thinks Jarrett wins is delusional. I must admit I was a bit unexcited when the stipulations were made, Sting said Hardy would leave if he lost and that got me excited thinking maybe it'd be the same for Jarrett and make this match a much bigger deal, but then he said Hardy would become the #1 contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Title. I still think it's cool but at the same time it felt a little underwhelming, maybe that's just me and my mindset about the situation but either way I'm still excited. I enjoyed their last PPV match and their feud has been entertaining, should be a good match and having Sting & Karen handcuffed together outside the cage will be fun but the end is pretty predicable, Hardy wins.

As others have said, Hardy winning is the obvious choice here, because Jeff "leaving" TNA just doesn't seem like a realistic possibility. TNA has already spent a good amount of time building Hardy's good guy comeback. He's the guy who made another big mistake, and he's trying to dig himself out of a very deep hole. Restarting the whole "I want forgiveness" campaign would require even more time, energy, and effort, and it just wouldn't make sense to start over again.

Jeff Hardy should win here, and this should be a solid match. TNA could use another face in their world title scene, and Hardy is still a big name. I just hope Hardy won't suffer any setbacks again, because his comeback has been fairly successful so far, a mistake on Hardy's part would just deliver another devastating blow to his career, and another road to recovery storyline could develop this overwhelming feel of overkill.

All signs here point to a Jeff Hardy victory in this Jeff VS Jeff match. Why is that? Hardy is going to win because him losing would mean he has to (kayfabe) leave TNA. There's no reason to go that route. He's the most popular wrestler they have. TNA will instead take advantage of Hardy's star power by pushing him to become #1 contender for the World Championship. The feud has been rather impressive with Jarrett doing well in generating support for Hardy as well as hatred for himself. I can see this going on towards the end of the show, probably next to last. Hardy becomes #1 contender while Jarrett moves on to some pointless filler feud after this.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Jeff Hardy will defeat Jeff Jarrett.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back