• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Final Resolution] Austin Aries (C) v. Kid Kash [X Division Championship]

Who wins?

• Austin Aries

• Kid Kash

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Final Resolution 2011
Austin Aries (C) v. Kid Kash
TNA X Division Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

800px-Impact_Wrestling.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finalres6.jpg

All discussion here.​

I wasn't too excited when signs first started pointing to these two facing off in a singles match at Final Resolution, but my opinion has changed as of late. The build for this match has actually been pretty good, I must admit that Kid Kash has me fired up for a match that I know he has no chance of winning, and anything with Aries is entertaining. Should be a decent back and forth and very fun to watch but there's no way Aries losing his X Division title to Kash.
Gunslinger's Prediction
Aries Retains the X Division Championship

I pretty much agree with Gunslinger.
Wasn't to excited at first, but i know they will put on a good showing.

A Double Retains.

TNA's X Division is full of guys who could benefit from a push against Aries. What possessed them to push someone like Kid Kash!? He's one of the worst guys they have on the entire roster. Aries had better retain here. He's consistently one of the better parts of Impact and he is on a whole other level when compared to the rest of the X Division right now. I think they will keep Aries on top for a while longer to keep him dominant before moving him up the card in the future because there is no one good enough to take the title from him at the moment. This match should be alright, I'm not expecting anything too special. It will probably open the show with Aries carrying most of it.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Austin Aries will retain the X Division Championship.

It should be a solid match but I'm not really keen on Kid Kash. I've always been pretty meh on the guy and this match just feels like it's just there. I'm a little surprised it wasn't Jesse Sorensen who got the title match. I don't see Aries dropping the belt here and if for some odd reason he does, I'll be shocked and disappointed. After all, it's obvious that he's better than everyone in the X Division at the moment in all departments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back